BlueDreamer

[Guide Event] How to deal with a "bad player" when no staff are present.

Nice job with this, one thing I would add is the use of Shadowplay to record evidence, makes it very easy to get evidence on the fly. It also records the previous 2-3 minutes even if you aren’t actively recording so you don’t miss anything. Very useful tool in collecting evidence. 

• Agree Agree x 2

Pro(er) tip:

Don't use Gyazo if you do not have to. On most recent versions of windows you can press Windows + Shift + S. The image is copied to your clipboard (press Control + V to paste it to the forums), or if you want you can click the notification, and then press the save button.

• Agree Agree x 1

9 hours ago, Sky said:

Nice job with this, one thing I would add is the use of Shadowplay to record evidence, makes it very easy to get evidence on the fly. It also records the previous 2-3 minutes even if you aren’t actively recording so you don’t miss anything. Very useful tool in collecting evidence. 

Thats a really good idea. I'll add that into the gathering evidence section. Thanks!

3 hours ago, nashradical said:

Pro(er) tip:

Don't use Gyazo if you do not have to. On most recent versions of windows you can press Windows + Shift + S. The image is copied to your clipboard (press Control + V to paste it to the forums), or if you want you can click the notification, and then press the save button.

I was actually unsure at first. I thought it would be some kind keybind for the "print screen" key, but after just trying it I think I might like it more than gyazo. Very nice tip thanks. +1

• Friendly Friendly x 1

Posted (edited)

image.thumb.png.219ef09a23079b5306f8e551c7e73807.png

This already shows you how to get all of the evidence that is needed...

https://moat.gg/community/topic/35871-player-complaints-guide/

There's also a popup in game that tells you what to do if there is rdm with no staff on.

cropped logs are also a bad thing, a lot of the time it makes your evidence invalid if you crop it...

Edited by TrueDarkLord (see edit history)
  • Informative Informative x 1

9 hours ago, TrueDarkLord said:

image.thumb.png.219ef09a23079b5306f8e551c7e73807.png

This already shows you how to get all of the evidence that is needed...

https://moat.gg/community/topic/35871-player-complaints-guide/

There's also a popup in game that tells you what to do if there is rdm with no staff on.

cropped logs are also a bad thing, a lot of the time it makes your evidence invalid if you crop it...

Yeah I show the complaint guide in this under the section where you’re about to post on the forums. And I guess I was unclear on taking the screenshot for evidence? I never said to crop only what you need but crop out everything but the damage logs. This started out as a guide for vip to vote kick properly but just kindve expanded as I got going to cover all the bases. I’ll update to make it clear to keep the whole damage logs