Jump to content
BlueDreamer

[Guide Event] How to deal with a "bad player" when no staff are present.

Recommended Posts

Nice job with this, one thing I would add is the use of Shadowplay to record evidence, makes it very easy to get evidence on the fly. It also records the previous 2-3 minutes even if you aren’t actively recording so you don’t miss anything. Very useful tool in collecting evidence. 

  • Agree Agree x 2

Share this post


Link to post

Pro(er) tip:

Don't use Gyazo if you do not have to. On most recent versions of windows you can press Windows + Shift + S. The image is copied to your clipboard (press Control + V to paste it to the forums), or if you want you can click the notification, and then press the save button.

  • Agree Agree x 1

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Sky said:

Nice job with this, one thing I would add is the use of Shadowplay to record evidence, makes it very easy to get evidence on the fly. It also records the previous 2-3 minutes even if you aren’t actively recording so you don’t miss anything. Very useful tool in collecting evidence. 

  Thats a really good idea. I'll add that into the gathering evidence section. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, nashradical said:

Pro(er) tip:

Don't use Gyazo if you do not have to. On most recent versions of windows you can press Windows + Shift + S. The image is copied to your clipboard (press Control + V to paste it to the forums), or if you want you can click the notification, and then press the save button.

  I was actually unsure at first. I thought it would be some kind keybind for the "print screen" key, but after just trying it I think I might like it more than gyazo. Very nice tip thanks. +1

  • Friendly Friendly x 1

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

image.thumb.png.219ef09a23079b5306f8e551c7e73807.png

 

This already shows you how to get all of the evidence that is needed...

https://moat.gg/community/topic/35871-player-complaints-guide/

There's also a popup in game that tells you what to do if there is rdm with no staff on.

cropped logs are also a bad thing, a lot of the time it makes your evidence invalid if you crop it...

 

Edited by TrueDarkLord (see edit history)
  • Informative Informative x 1

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, TrueDarkLord said:

image.thumb.png.219ef09a23079b5306f8e551c7e73807.png

 

This already shows you how to get all of the evidence that is needed...

https://moat.gg/community/topic/35871-player-complaints-guide/

There's also a popup in game that tells you what to do if there is rdm with no staff on.

cropped logs are also a bad thing, a lot of the time it makes your evidence invalid if you crop it...

 

Yeah I show the complaint guide in this under the section where you’re about to post on the forums. And I guess I was unclear on taking the screenshot for evidence? I never said to crop only what you need but crop out everything but the damage logs. This started out as a guide for vip to vote kick properly but just kindve expanded as I got going to cover all the bases. I’ll update to make it clear to keep the whole damage logs

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this post...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Viewing Now   0 members

    Guest

×
×
  • Create New...