Stevenfinite

The Lesser Roles of TTC

Feedback Post

Bodyguard - The traitors have murdered all the detectives. It's up to you now, you're their only hope, and you come with a quarter of your HP with no creds. Good job, bodyguard.

Beacon - You send a revealing visual and audio message to your fellow innocents about who killed you and who the traitor is, but they can't KOS off of location or sound. You're just a glorified innocent.

Witch Doctor - Let's be honest, you're just a worse, situational doctor.

Hitman - Nobody likes you. You're just a bad version of a traitor.

Veteran - I mean, you're alright some of the time, but you're just not a good role. One shot pistols don't matter if you get picked off first.

• Agree Agree x 3

witch doctor can revive more ppl than doc, and cause of death or role do not matter

veteran cant get picked of if you one shot them pepega

2 hours ago, swoogy said:

witch doctor can revive more ppl than doc, and cause of death or role do not matter

veteran cant get picked of if you one shot them pepega

weeell not if you get the first shot. unless you're holding out the veterans gun during that time, youre gonna die. 

3 hours ago, Supermaneater said:

I like hitman and veteran

Hitman is nice, obviously not gonna complain about being able to kill people. It just restricts me too much. I like the concept. It just needs some perks that makes it as viable as a traitor. I suggest giving the hitman body armor + disguiser right off the bat to give them the perks of a hitman.