shaneoninja

Is anything going to be done about players with 500 planetary mutators?

Feedback Post

I’m sick of seeing people trying to sell their planetary mutators at 150-200k each and they have like 500 of them, it’s completely unfair. When will something actually be done about this? I’m tired of scrapping together small amounts of ic while these people get it all for free.

• Agree Agree x 1
  • Funny Funny x 1

Planetary's only go for like 75k-85k right now I think, so that pricing is way too high. I don't know what they have planned for the economy but eventually all those mutators will be used and after a long time the economy will stabilize. Or they can remove them, who knows.

what're we gonna do now? roll back the 2-3 weeks of gameplay? the only thing we can do now is to let the circulation die down and return to its original price

52 minutes ago, Sky said:

Planetary's only go for like 75k-85k right now I think, so that pricing is way too high. I don't know what they have planned for the economy but eventually all those mutators will be used and after a long time the economy will stabilize. Or they can remove them, who knows.

That’s still 75k x 300-500 mutators which is absurd

7 minutes ago, shaneoninja said:

That’s still 75k x 300-500 mutators which is absurd

It is, but right now they're working on giving everyones inventories back, and once they are done I am sure they'll find some sort of happy medium for the economy.

since cole took the reigns, he made stupid decisions one after another, don't expect anything to be fair when the guy keeps ruining the economy and gameplay again and again, he shouldn't have brought back old inventory guns.

• Agree Agree x 2

1 hour ago, WorldSoup said:

since cole took the reigns, he made stupid decisions one after another, don't expect anything to be fair when the guy keeps ruining the economy and gameplay again and again, he shouldn't have brought back old inventory guns.

Agreed. This either should have never happened, as a new economy was developing, or

he could have actually been sure everyone would get all their stuff back (some people only got parts, some only got a hat, others got their 7 million worth inventories) as well as done something about the hundreds of mutators, like remove all the extra ones dropped from the revert. 

But this is moat we’re talking about

• Agree Agree x 1