RyanH

[Forum Suggestion] Add a compensation list

Feedback Post

With the addition of the !comp command it would be nice to see if work is actually getting done on the comps. Just like the bans and /todo list.  Add a compensation list of approved/denied compensation apps.

Edited by RyanH (see edit history)
  • Agree Agree x 2

yeah I agree, we aren't seeing much happen with comps, but it has been 1 day however so I am going to give it some time. However saying this, I wish we got some form of updates instead of vague answers like, "its being worked on." like we are in the dark so how do we even know its being worked on we do not know the process, I just want my important items back and my 2 mil

• Agree Agree x 1

A good idea but considering they most likely don’t know how many people didnt receive their items, it would probably not be possible. Plus I don’t know if they’re compensating one by one or trying to give back everyone’s items all at once. 

16 minutes ago, John Lemon said:

yeah I agree, we aren't seeing much happen with comps, but it has been 1 day however so I am going to give it some time. However saying this, I wish we got some form of updates instead of vague answers like, "its being worked on." like we are in the dark so how do we even know its being worked on we do not know the process, I just want my important items back and my 2 mil

I agree with this, some type of update on the situation would be beneficial and might stop people from going crazy about item compensation. 

• Agree Agree x 1