S P E E D moat.gg

The constant approval of staff

Feedback Post

Lately as some may have seen, there has been a huge influx of staff being added to the team recently. Not to name names but most of these new staff are 1) Not taking out their roles properly 2) abusing their role ex. taking only one side or false banning  or 3) simply becoming inactive. In addition I have been seeing many more staff complaints about the new staff and many people subject to their bans have been making many appeals to be un-banned from their constant bans. And yes, I do appreciate those who are active and do carry out the job rightfully but we just can't really constantly approve a bunch of people with mid experience and then end up denying people with much, much more than they do. I know this is more of a rant however iv'e gotten from many of my friends and other players that this should be addressed immediately, thanks. 

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  • Informative Informative x 1

If you have a problem with a staff, or you see a staff doing something wrong, please make a staff complaint. There are only two head administrators right now, and we can't see everything that's happening unless it's brought up by someone who saw this happen. If you prefer to keep your identity private, you can always contact a Head Administrator on discord - even Senior Administrators. People who are accepted have to go through an interview before becoming a trial staff. It's fine if people don't have prior experience as a staff as long as they are active in the community and motivated to help and learn. You're right that players make complaints on the new staff; however, like you said they're new. People are going to make mistakes and (hopefully) learn from them. Trust me, our Senior Admins are quick to point out mistakes to staff if they have made a mistake on a ban. We always take community feedback into account. We could see someone who obviously knows all the ins and outs of the rules but is considered toxic by the community as why someone like that won't be accepted.

If you have anymore questions, feel free to contact JPH and me on discord.

• Agree x 1
  • Disagree x 1
  • Winner x 1
  • Zing x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • Pog x 1

Post is closed for comments.

• Viewing Now   0 members