zoinccs

[Guide Event] The Base Weapon Guide

♥♥♥ my girlfriend makes such great guides

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  • Pog Pog x 1

this man wont Stop making the best guides on moat.gg i cannot stop doing the emote where youe mouth is open like pog pog that was it

• Agree Agree x 1

OMG @sore's girlfriend makes really good guides. I like the tommy gun part.

Coolest visuals by far.

😄👀

• Friendly Friendly x 2

6 hours ago, PhantomVir said:

A few incorrect statments and overuse of the same two talents kinda make this guide pointless imo

im not sure what the incorrect statements are, but i tried to fix all the repeti tions of trigger and focus.

also updated visuals.

Edited by zoinccs (see edit history)

4 hours ago, zoinccs said:

im not sure what the incorrect statements are, but i tried to fix all the repeti tions of trigger and focus.

also updated visuals.

Boom doesn't actually trigger 100% of the time on DB. It goes off a lot but not 100%. This is just how multi shot weapons work with boom. And due to how models are in game, its actually more beneficial to get fracture over focus on some shotguns. And VSS is worse than you think. The rpm on it is a red herring making you believe it is full auto, its not. You have to tap fire with it just to land shots. But it doesn't matter because after the huge nerf it got, it does 4 damage from sniper range. It maybe due to a change in how its range works.

Edited by PhantomVir (see edit history)

1 hour ago, PhantomVir said:

Boom doesn't actually trigger 100% of the time on DB. It goes off a lot but not 100%. This is just how multi shot weapons work with boom. And due to how models are in game, its actually more beneficial to get fracture over focus on some shotguns. And VSS is worse than you think. The rpm on it is a red herring making you believe it is full auto, its not. You have to tap fire with it just to land shots. But it doesn't matter because after the huge nerf it got, it does 4 damage from sniper range. It maybe due to a change in how its range works.

Okay well here is what I think about the 3 things you mentioned:

1. Yes, I was wrong about BOOM on Double Barrel. I had meant to put that BOOM will activate most of the time but I forgot to change it when I had posted the guide.
  2. I still think Focus is a great talent on shotguns, I will however add Fracture to certain shotguns where the spread on the shotgun is bigger.
  3. VSS is listed as automatic, because well, it's simply automatic.