Shamrockunbroken

Have a pistol update?

Feedback Post

I think that it would be fun if we got some new pistol variants. It would shake up the meta anlittle bit and be sorta refreshing. Here are some ideas for new pistol variants. Perhaps a new crate could be added as well for uniques of these variants. 

Luger( credit supercooper): a pistol that is similar to the base pistol. It would fire slower but be more accurate and have less recoil. wouldn't one tap head but would have none to little limb multiplier.

Single action revolver: would fire from the hip, faster then the deagle but with less accuracy and control. Able to one tap head and would be great at finishing close to close-medium fights. Would one tap head but have a range drop of or really bad accuracy so it couldn't map people.

Tec 9: full auto pistol with high fire rate  but low damage . It would have  high recoil and damage fall off. It would shred close range but no where else.

Flintlock pistol(Bonds old friend?): possibly a meme weapon or a Different crate exclusive. It would be similar to a faze pro player but for close range. It would have a single shot but take ages to reload. High damage and low fire rate. Not a one tap default but with focus or explosive could be.

Would love feedback on this idea and opinions. Maybe slide me a flintlock pistol if they to get implemented:)

Edited by goodygang05(moat.gg) (see edit history)
  • Disagree Disagree x 4

Why would we need more pistols, we already have deagles, revolvers, standard pistols and what not. And why would a crate be needed when they are already dropping regularly from crates. Based on personal experience, I dropped way more pistol high-ends and ascendeds from the existing crates.

5 minutes ago, Velvet Thunder said:

Why would we need more pistols, we already have deagles, revolvers, standard pistols and what not. And why would a crate be needed when they are already dropping regularly from crates. Based on personal experience, I dropped way more pistol high-ends and ascendeds from the existing crates.

I dont think new pistols are a Necessity, but it would be new and we dont get to much of that. As to adding a pistol crate maybe not but i think a new crate should be added that isnt just slapping ascended stats on a high and calling it a day.

bruh we dont need these many pistols but if anything there should be skins of guns that change the animation and skin of the gun but have the same stats of the weapon u put the skin on 

8 hours ago, goodygang05(moat.gg) said:

I dont think new pistols are a Necessity, but it would be new and we dont get to much of that. As to adding a pistol crate maybe not but i think a new crate should be added that isnt just slapping ascended stats on a high and calling it a day.

The thing is, pistols are already good at their current state. Why ask for more? They deal the right dmg at the right rpm at the right mag size. No pistol is broken. As to adding a crate that exclusively contains pistols, I don't see the point wasting 500-2000 ic for a crate that will only drop pistols and with current drop rates, I am more likely to get a worn or a standard pistol which will only be most likely deconed. Plus I don't see anyone else trying to ask for crates exclusively dropping smgs, ❤❤❤ault rifles, or rifles.