Jump to content
  • 1
Machination

Ingame caps filter breaks imgur links

Feedback Post

Recommended Posts

  • 0
1 minute ago, sore said:

you can just display your item instead of posting an imgur link, lol.

 

Can't display someone else's item via inventory slot link if you're trying to get a quick opinion on a trade. Regardless, the caps filter is the dumbest part of the filter and should be removed.

 

Also, @Machination, you should really add a profile pic to your forums account, people might not dismiss your ideas so quickly, I know you got the server time to back up your good suggestions lol

  • Friendly Friendly x 1

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
Just now, Shooty McBooty | moat.gg said:

Can't display someone else's item via inventory slot link if you're trying to get a quick opinion on a trade.

 

ask them to display it themselves then? i still agree with you though, caps filter was a dumb thing and should be removed

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
15 minutes ago, sore said:

ask them to display it themselves then? i still agree with you though, caps filter was a dumb thing and should be removed

Sometimes I want to show people in a server with me an item someone is sharing on discord.

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
33 minutes ago, Machination said:

Sometimes I want to show people in a server with me an item someone is sharing on discord.

if you're only sharing it in game with a specific person /pm [user] then. filter doesnt affect private messages in game

Edited by sore (see edit history)
  • Agree Agree x 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Add a new public comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Viewing Now   0 members

    Guest

×
×
  • Create New...