Machination

Ingame caps filter breaks imgur links

Feedback Post

1 minute ago, sore said:

you can just display your item instead of posting an imgur link, lol.

Can't display someone else's item via inventory slot link if you're trying to get a quick opinion on a trade. Regardless, the caps filter is the dumbest part of the filter and should be removed.

Also, @Machination, you should really add a profile pic to your forums account, people might not dismiss your ideas so quickly, I know you got the server time to back up your good suggestions lol

• Friendly Friendly x 1

Just now, Shooty McBooty | moat.gg said:

Can't display someone else's item via inventory slot link if you're trying to get a quick opinion on a trade.

ask them to display it themselves then? i still agree with you though, caps filter was a dumb thing and should be removed

15 minutes ago, sore said:

ask them to display it themselves then? i still agree with you though, caps filter was a dumb thing and should be removed

Sometimes I want to show people in a server with me an item someone is sharing on discord.

33 minutes ago, Machination said:

Sometimes I want to show people in a server with me an item someone is sharing on discord.

if you're only sharing it in game with a specific person /pm [user] then. filter doesnt affect private messages in game

Edited by sore (see edit history)
  • Agree Agree x 1