Stabidy

[Administrator][TTT][Stabidy]

Your Steam ID:

Rank Applying For:

Administrator

Why do you want to be promoted?:

well i have been here for a very long time and to be truthful i have been a mod for a very long time and i would like to do more to be quite honest. most people know as of late due to the situations of corona and what not i have been busy but now that we are slowing down and i have more time on my hands i would like to do more to help people out and reduce the stress on the staff team we all have irl things we have to deal with and i would like to be able to do more now as well most people know my situation my irl situation quite frankly sucks and my escape is doing work and helping people in the community it keeps me happy so i would like to do more in the long run.

What could you further contribute towards if you were promoted?:

Everything the promotion would require i love doing things to help out so as much as i can really i mean now that my time at work with this whole corona thing is slowing down i am able to do more now than before so back to my same old as much as i can when i can.

Do you fully understand your duties if you are promoted?:

Yes

How often will you be able to fulfill your duties if promoted?:

every day if possible depending on situations that may arise but for the post part im usually up late at night and some times i dont feel like playing so ill do forum work to get that knocked out.

• Agree Agree x 15
  • Disagree Disagree x 5
  • Friendly Friendly x 3
  • Optimistic Optimistic x 3