PhantomVir

Moat Gaming Map Rotation Overhaul (MC Edition)

Feedback Post

HeIIo!

It's no secret that some maps in rotation are a bit, low quality to put it nicely. And some are over played, Moat could benefit from some fresh new maps and removal of some maps to keep the game interesting. Following below will be my suggestions on maps to remove based on community feedback and how much they see play. Then maps that need to be fixed due to not being able to load in or because of exploits and then suggested maps to be added. If you have any suggestions or opinions on other mine craft maps or these ones please share them!

REMOVAL FROM POOL

• TTT_mc_darkdungeon_a2
  • TTT_mc_desert_v2
  • TTT_mc_moonbase
  • TTT_mc_frozen
  • TTT_mc_hillside
  • TTT_mc_mineshaft
  • TTT_mcmagmaplateu

FIX

• TTT_mc_frozencargo (prevent people from being under the map)
  • TTT_minecraft_expedition 

MAP ADDITIONS

Edited by PhantomVir (see edit history)
  • Agree Agree x 4
  • Disagree Disagree x 1

-1 I dont see add TTT_castillo_de_fenrir 

But for real I like all of the changes you said. Although I do like mc moonbase now that I know what it actually is

11 minutes ago, M-E-T-A said:

-1 I dont see add TTT_castillo_de_fenrir 

But for real I like all of the changes you said. Although I do like mc moonbase now that I know what it actually is

It used to be on moat, not sure what happened to it.  But it seems to need another workshop item to work.

3 minutes ago, PhantomVir said:

It used to be on moat, not sure what happened to it.  But it seems to need another workshop item to work.

It needs Parakeet's Pill Pack to work for some of the easter eggs in it. The map got deleted off the workshop for some reason so thats why it got taken off of moat. I reuploaded it awhile ago tho, but it does need https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=950845673

• TTT_mc_darkdungeon_a2
  • TTT_mc_desert_v2
  • TTT_mc_moonbase
  • darkdungeon is fun from time to time, i like it, desert and moonbase are very liked (i played 3 times in moonbase yesterday and everyone enjoyed it) desert is a good map too, i like playing in it during my t rounds

1 hour ago, WorldSoup said:
  • TTT_mc_darkdungeon_a2
  • TTT_mc_desert_v2
  • TTT_mc_moonbase
  • darkdungeon is fun from time to time, i like it, desert and moonbase are very liked (i played 3 times in moonbase yesterday and everyone enjoyed it) desert is a good map too, i like playing in it during my t rounds

The problem was removing maps that a majority seem to dislike or had issues. Mcmoonbase which is different than moon base has a community feed back of 48% on top of really low fps. Darkdungeon sits at 39% and if you dont leave spàwn before preparing. You take around 15 damage just getting out of spàwn that usually gets lit up 1-2 seconds in. Imagine if a jester was in there. I suppose you could fix the map by moving the spàwns around. Desert is also around 49%. The average feedback for maps is 60.

Im not saying no one likes these maps. Just that a lot of people avoid picking them. No one even talked about these maps until I was asking for opinions 

• Zing Zing x 1