Forsty Snowman

I am greg and this is my "problem"

Hi everyone  as some of you already know my name is Greg and i have Multiple Personality Disorder i just wanted to let people know as when i am in games i get the question a lot "what is your problem?" so i thought id let you all know sometimes i can be really nice but other times i am not me, my no-meds me ruins my experience and other players. a few of you might know my application for staff was removed and declined because of community feedback and i'm sure most of that wasn't "me", i most likely will apply for staff in the future but will not be able to as i have been told if i have M.P.D i should not be on the staffing team. i thought id just let you guys know because a lot of people i meet dislike me and leave negative feedback and i do not know what i have done because i share no memory with no-meds me and me when i am on my medications, hope that has explained a lot to people who  ask "what is your problem?" and i hope to see all you guys in game and hopefully have a fun time. please don't take this hostile towards me my discord is Forsty Snowman#5321 if you would like to talk to me about my problem or want to get to know me. thanks for reading.

• Informative Informative x 2
  • Friendly Friendly x 3
  • Pog Pog x 1

17 minutes ago, konkeydong said:

That’s not how that works🙂

Which part of it isn’t how it works cause you’re a bit vague

Dissociative Iden❤❤❤y Disorder, formerly known as Multiple personality disorder, isn't easily summed up with "Sometimes I'm a ❤❤❤❤ and sometimes I'm a really nice guy". that would be more on the lines of being Bipolar or hypomanic. With DID, you have legit subconscious personalities in your head that take control and alter between the main host personality and the alternate ones. Unless you have specific other iden❤❤❤ies within yourself that you've been able to identify, it seems more that your no-meds self is moreso how you respond and act without the effects of medication. Sorry to break it to ya.

• Agree Agree x 2

Nice to meet you, looking forward to seeing you in game, and despite what disorder you have I am sure you're a nice dude.