M-E-T-A

Trading Lounge

Feedback Post

I'd would like trading lounge to be brought back please. Thats where I could talk about someones gun w/o having a 10 min timer on it. I would either like it back (preferred) or I would like the time to be lowered to 15 secs or even no time on wts. Trading lounge was a nice channel to post guns or talk about people guns (outrageous prices and stuff). I believe it got taken away because someone (I know who) kept posting a gun they were selling after JPH told them not to. Id like it back please thank you.

• Agree Agree x 4

It was a good place for discussion, I think the problem was that alot of people got used to spamming their ads in there and just didn't see JPH's pinned message. If he had said something about it in announcements or just asked staff to look there a bit more often this could have been avoided. 

Bring it back. +1

• Agree Agree x 1

I wanted trading lounge back which was also highly requested, so I brought it back.

It was being misused, so after taking steps to moderate the channel it became apparent that they weren't going to use it for what it was for and would require constant moderation.

Maybe I'll bring it back... I'll think about it.

• Pog Pog x 1

WTS should and always have a timer on, as it's hard for other players to get their adverti❤❤❤❤❤ts up when multiple people keep spamming their own so their adverti❤❤❤❤❤ts show first.  I would be fine with trade lounge if people just didn't use it as WTS 2.0.

zzzzz

• Disagree Disagree x 2