nashradical

ttt_innocentmotel_edit

Feedback Post

Map Update: Damage adjusted from 25 HP per half second to 5 HP per half second.

Map Download Here

Please add to map rotation!

OK, so a lot of people have been getting mad about innocentmotel lately, specifically the people camping in detective room the entire game part. After a lot of work trying to figure out why the editor kept crashing, I was finally able to load the map and edit it.

What I ended up doing was adding a traitor bu.tt.on that when pressed releases gas into the detective room and five seconds later shuts and locks all the doors. This can only be activated 2 minutes into the game, which allows the detective room to still be used, stops people from camping it, and provides no reason to remove it from map rotation.

TL;DR I added gas to innocent motel's detective room to stop campers.

Edited by nashradical (see edit history)
  • Agree Agree x 15
  • Useful Useful x 1
  • Pog Pog x 1

Rather then a instant kill it should do small damage over time forcing them to leave the room rather then insta kill. What this seems to be. It kinda makes the traitors have an advantage over the detective. In overtime The detective room should use used heal or get away from a perusing traitor.  I agree not to camp

• Agree Agree x 6

Change from instakill to like a bit more damage over time, kinda like phoenix but stronger? something you can't outheal but that will give you time to get out

• Agree Agree x 2

It’s cool that you took the time to make this and try to fix a long-standing issue. I agree and think it’s a good replacement to use that edit of the map however don’t make it a near instant kill, make it damage over time so they at least have a chance to get out with half/most of their health. You don’t want traitors to have the advantage over innocents more so then they do now.

6 hours ago, _ducky said:

Change from instakill to like a bit more damage over time, kinda like phoenix but stronger? something you can't outheal but that will give you time to get out

The red light and text give plenty time to get out. And it can only be activated 2 minutes into the game.

• Informative Informative x 1

3 hours ago, Sky said:

It’s cool that you took the time to make this and try to fix a long-standing issue. I agree and think it’s a good replacement to use that edit of the map however don’t make it a near instant kill, make it damage over time so they at least have a chance to get out with half/most of their health. You don’t want traitors to have the advantage over innocents more so then they do now.

I'm seeing a lot of people telling me to reduce the damage so I think I'll do that. Thanks for your support!

• Agree Agree x 1
  • Friendly Friendly x 1

6 hours ago, Sparked said:

Rather then a instant kill it should do small damage over time forcing them to leave the room rather then insta kill. What this seems to be. It kinda makes the traitors have an advantage over the detective. In overtime The detective room should use used heal or get away from a perusing traitor.  I agree not to camp

I'll experiment and see what damage is good.

• Friendly Friendly x 2

7 hours ago, M-E-T-A said:

Just use prox mine ez no cap epic way to do it

but yes looks nice 7/10 shouldnt kill that fast imo

Am adjusting the damage. Thanks for your support.

• Agree Agree x 1
  • Friendly Friendly x 1