Stalk

Dual glock / Glock lovers nerf

Feedback Post

Dual glocks are currently a very over powered weapon considering they are high end with ascended stats and a T3 talent. This makes them so OP for how easy they are the re-roll and obtain. My suggestion for how we could make this weapon less OP would be reducing the mag stat, The glock lover mag stat at the moment is 35-39 this makes sense to be higher than the glock because you have two right (Ascended glock mag stat is 23-26)? Well when you fire your dual glocks two bullets go out as that is how dual weapons work but your magazine only loses one bullet.  So basically glock lovers just get a flat out mag increase and LARGE rpm increase. I mean yeah you could say you cant aim down sight with dual weapons or that they give you the weight reduction (-7% to -4%) but these are kinda pointless because you don't need to aim with something like a glock ever and no one constantly has their secondary out plus that weight reduction is very minimal it is hard to notice. The 3rd downside to glock lovers is that they have a horrid range reduction of -28 to -19, even this seeming insanely bad range is hard to notice because glock lovers with their kick from how fast they are aren't very effective outside CQC. Once again  these guns are a highend so you can easily spam re-roll the stats to have no range stat or no weight stat and completely avoid these "large" downsides. ( Examples here https://imgur.com/a/hrmOZrY https://imgur.com/a/5JRIgWm ) I think a range of 17 minimum and 24 max  magazine stat would be good but the developers would of course have the finial say in the numbers and actual possible nerf of the weapon.

image.png

• Agree Agree x 7
  • Disagree Disagree x 2

literally all they need is an rpm nerf

reg glock has 667 rpm but dual glocks have 925 base rpm

just nerf rpm to like 750 so it doesnt kill super fast

• Agree Agree x 4

Another way you can go about nerfing them is to completely destroy their range and accuracy so they'd be like a worse secondary dual macs

• Agree Agree x 2

Nerf the RPM and make them only viable in CQC situations and you got yourself a balanced pair of dual glocks. 

i thought that they always rolled weight stats no matter what unless you dropped them with no weight stat. they been nerfed like 4 times anyways tho and theyre still better than almost all secondaries and even primaries lol.

thanks for putting this in talent stalk wow very epic thank you +1 +rep good idea

buff them please ty

rapids were buffed so buff glock lovers

Edited by M-E-T-A (see edit history)
  • Disagree Disagree x 2
  • Funny Funny x 1

3 hours ago, s8nPlz said:

literally all they need is an rpm nerf

reg glock has 667 rpm but dual glocks have 925 base rpm

just nerf rpm to like 750 so it doesnt kill super fast

wow thank you s8n truly a blessed idea 🙏

+1

+rep

thanks again bro

I think the biggest problem isn't it's rpm or it's damage, the problem is that glock lovers shouldn't be HE grade, like back in the days, Duel glocks are rare af, they should make the glock lover asc grade+ weapon, however it's too late since they are EVERYWHERE now.

47 minutes ago, Conagher J | Moat.gg said:

I think the biggest problem isn't it's rpm or it's damage, the problem is that glock lovers shouldn't be HE grade, like back in the days, Duel glocks are rare af, they should make the glock lover asc grade+ weapon, however it's too late since they are EVERYWHERE now.

this is something I really agree with and its crazy what they did with dual weapons for valentines back then when dual weapons were extinct it was rare for dual glocks to be any good even

Honestly all they need is a rpm nerf, other than that for the most part you are right.

Nerf rpm and make them regular highends since I'm pretty sure they are the only lovers with an upgraded tier. Correct me if I'm wrong

• Disagree Disagree x 1