Ahiru_Duck

Please give feedback

I want true thoughts about this, because I think it should be considered as T-baiting. I killed a man for pressing the buton on airbus, you know the buton that allows Ts to open up blast gates. I knew he was a T because he looked at it in an obvious manner showing he was a T. I was curious if pressing a buton for the sole purpose of helping a T should be KOSable or not, I am asking because it kind of ticked me off that I got slayed on my first T round in the last 10 rounds because I killed a T for this reason. Thanks for your feedback!

Edited by Ahiru_Duck (see edit history)

you cant kos for ❤❤❤❤ons, as you cant prove they did it.

• Agree Agree x 2

7 hours ago, Saint said:

you cant kos for ❤❤❤❤ons, as you cant prove they did it.

❤❤❤❤ on
b4tt is censored 

Edited by Jaceper (see edit history)

I wasn't very specific on this post, the buton that I am speaking about is a buton you have to walk up to and press,  you can prove they did it, as there will probably be only one person at the buton when it's pressed, which this buton only helps the T, that is why I am thinking it should be considered T baiting.

10 hours ago, Ahiru_Duck said:

I wasn't very specific on this post, the buton that I am speaking about is a buton you have to walk up to and press,  you can prove they did it, as there will probably be only one person at the buton when it's pressed, which this buton only helps the T, that is why I am thinking it should be considered T baiting.

Well it isn't T baiting, because after you press that ❤❤❤❤on the traitor still needs to press the traitor ❤❤❤❤on.