Stevenfinite

DO NOT DO SUMMERCLIMB WITHOUT DOING THIS!

Feedback Post

Make EVERY item in summer climb an extinct. This way, they can still be mutated without ruining the mutator economy like last time. This will also raise the prices of planetary mutators and fix our current economy.

Edit: We can keep cosmic and planetary tier items, but we have to keep ascendeds extinct. We don't want a complete economy crash but we also want a sense of progression.

Edited by Stevenfinite (see edit history)
  • Agree Agree x 14
  • Disagree Disagree x 5

1 minute ago, WeebIsASadCat said:

There is nothing saying there is a Sumber Climb it's Summer event dumb dumb

I mean, it says the event goes all the way to september, soooooo it's safe to assume it's the summer climb. 

• Agree Agree x 3

1 minute ago, WeebIsASadCat said:

It's an if. I've heard multiple STAFF say its "confirmed" so this is just an incase. We can't just let moat screw up the server like last time.

Edit: I don't believe Moat's gonna code a new event. He literally reskinned valentines crates and an old halloween accessory and called it Cinco De Mayo crates.

Edited by Stevenfinite (see edit history)
  • Funny Funny x 2

1 hour ago, WeebIsASadCat said:

it better as ❤❤❤❤ be summer climb that ❤❤❤❤ lit

Problem with summer climb wasn't that it gave ascendeds. It was that it gave A LOT of ascendeds.

I do agree that if it's gonna happen again, that any unique weapons should be extinct to get some planetary mutators out of the economy.

No, the item's having a tier actually made it worthwhile to get the items. You would have to make the level 100 reward crazy op if its going to be the same rarity as the level 1 reward lmao.

• Agree Agree x 4

Don’t make every reward extinct just most of them, you need to have some sort of progression system for when you get high up in the tiers.

i dont see how its gonna be fixing the eco. you will be dropping trash guns that you won't be able to reroll unless its planetary mutators which are going to sky rocket in price making them not worth using on those extincts.

The decon value of extincts is also not really existant as its only 7500 VS getting i.e a cosmic would get you up to 75k and a mutator.

Making all of them extincts will only reduce the point to climb the battle pass system as it's going to be heavily reliant on RNG. If you get bad rng= 7500 decon VS if you get good rng 1mil+

6 hours ago, PhantomVir said:

No, the item's having a tier actually made it worthwhile to get the items. You would have to make the level 100 reward crazy op if its going to be the same rarity as the level 1 reward lmao.

hauhamhahmahmahmamhamhmama, how about we give some items an actual rarity. make every ascended extinct but keep cosmics and above.