yaR

Please Fix XP gain

Feedback Post

Recently I noticed when I level up weapons, my guns aren't instantly leveling after a single kill so I'm assuming that experience gain is currently broken right now. I read through the change logs and I'm assuming that the jester giving negative xp broke the xp system somehow. Hopefully moat knows about this and if he doesn't maybe this forum post could present the problem to him. 

• Agree Agree x 5
  • Informative Informative x 2

wrongful killing ie: inno v inoo or inno v jester or traitor v traitor will result in losing xp. This have been a thing for a while. Its meant to be a deterrent to rdm, but tbh it really doesnt do that.

2 hours ago, ❤❤❤❤y Danky Waldo said:

wrongful killing ie: inno v inoo or inno v jester or traitor v traitor will result in losing xp. This have been a thing for a while. Its meant to be a deterrent to rdm, but tbh it really doesnt do that.

I was using a 69% xp lover and my gun went from 0 to 81 xp from me killing an inno as a traitor. I don't think that's what yar was talking about

It's not broken, it's actually just fixed , we had 300% xp boost on all servers,  that has not been fixed, if you want to boost a sever there is a server boost on the market place for 20 rounds.

4 hours ago, Sparked said:

It's not broken, it's actually just fixed , we had 300% xp boost on all servers,  that has not been fixed, if you want to boost a sever there is a server boost on the market place for 20 rounds.

I just killed a traitor with a lvl 1 weapon and received 89 xp with a 73% xp lover. I'm pretty sure xp is not fixed

• Agree Agree x 1

4 hours ago, Sparked said:

Petition to break xp gain again.