WorldSoup

Planetary mutators broke the economy

I genuinely don't understand why moat allowed some players to keep the many planetary mutators they got from pre wipe for free, players are getting filthy rich (one has over 15 million ic) and it broke the economy, it's very unfair that people grind so much while others get such a huge amount without lifting a finger...

i was thinking that he shouldn't put extincts as guns for the summer climb because their price will skyrocket and there's gonna be people with 20 millions they got from selling them,  i just wanna know why he allowed people to keep them?

• Agree Agree x 3

i propose an amazing solution, make titan crates always drop planetaries 

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  • Pog Pog x 6

5 minutes ago, Joe -=Finger Bang=- Biden said:

can't break what was already broken

🤡

it wasn't THAT bad, but now people are making million ic bets while some struggle to get even 100k

i did get a lot of my items from pre wipe but it's nothing compared to that

cos.png

Edited by WorldSoup (see edit history)
  • Agree Agree x 1

41 minutes ago, WorldSoup said:

it wasn't THAT bad, but now people are making million ic bets while some struggle to get even 100k

i did get a lot of my items from pre wipe but it's nothing compared to that

cos.png

that's how moat has always been man, the only impact that these mutators had on the community was it made a bunch of bad or meh planetaries better lol

• Agree Agree x 1

Yeah and the best part is that he acts arrogant/good even though all his wealth was achieved from a stupid mistake made by moat, a bafoon in his prime if u ask me.

I like how the people who stayed after wipe didnt get any but the traitors that went to Pluto did.

• Disagree Disagree x 2

yeah no the economy took some punches before this and rolled with them this though didn't exactly kill the economy just its stupid broken and will be for longer than it ever should've been because some people are just stocking up on these muts and they aren't being deconed or used. Some ppl as above are in the top percent and just run the eco now and we get to deal with it.

• Agree Agree x 2

I’m glad this was brought up again. I made several threads regarding this that gained a good amount of support but got nowhere further than that. One thing I’ve noticed in recent days as that these mutators are becoming a currency of themselves. People are actually selling guns looking for a certain amount of mutators, and as others have mentioned, these are being stockpiled and aren’t even being used. It’s like a meta economy that exists beside the already broken one. 

Edited by shaneoninja (see edit history)
  • Agree Agree x 2

Honestly once everyone got billions of ic and bought the mutes there should of been a complete wipe of everyone's inventory and every donor should be given back the donor credits. Having one person with 1000+ planetary mutes is crazy and probably should never happen considering they used to be 500k+ for each individual one.  The economy needs to be reset and reformed.

• Agree Agree x 2