The Chief Moat.gg

You Guys Are Amazing

Hello everyone I just wanted to say you guys are so amazing to me over all the time i've been playing on moat.  There have been a few speed ❤❤❤ps with people being mean and rude to me to hurt my feelings and just lower my self esteem but that doesn't matter that much.  For example I had someone tell me when I was talking about how my dad served in the military and what he went through that my dad shouldve died and nobody would care about him.  That made me want to die and I cried for about an hour straight. I just wanted to say you are amazing everyone and I love every single bit of you for all the support you guys give me because when people realize i'm sad they always try to help and i've never received this amount of love and support from anyone in a game.  Thank all of you amazing people who are always there to help out 😊.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  • Friendly Friendly x 4
  • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
  • Pog Pog x 4

2 hours ago, RLGlitcher2020 moat.gg said:

Hello everyone I just wanted to say you guys are so amazing to me over all the time i've been playing on moat.  There have been a few speed ❤❤❤ps with people being mean and rude to me to hurt my feelings and just lower my self esteem but that doesn't matter that much.  For example I had someone tell me when I was talking about how my dad served in the military and what he went through that my dad shouldve died and nobody would care about him.  That made me want to die and I cried for about an hour straight. I just wanted to say you are amazing everyone and I love every single bit of you for all the support you guys give me because when people realize i'm sad they always try to help and i've never received this amount of love and support from anyone in a game.  Thank all of you amazing people who are always there to help out 😊.

hey ive seen this before

• Pog Pog x 1

Post is closed for comments.

• Viewing Now   0 members