nashradical

Going outside the map in ttt_mw2_terminal IS NOT EXPLOITING!

I swear to ❤❤❤ I keep getting slayed and warned for map exploiting when doing this, it isn't exploiting!

First off, anyone can get there, the creator of the map added a ladder and some invisible brushes to allow anyone to get to that spot

image.png.09b6834ddab32ad694232ae47525bdc4.png

Second, the creator added a vent that can be broken (you don't unintentionally make these)

image.png.6c8e500d99fefe46ad7a2d2b3375b14a.png

Third, after you break this vent there is an invisible water brush to STOP PLAYERS FROM TAKING DAMAGE!

image.png.b7af6fbf9b90518cf5826d0c3f362d78.png

And finally, there are props and models to the side in this room, with an open door that you can just walk through to the outside.
YES, THERE ARE INVISIBLE TEXTURES, BUT THAT IS FOR THE SAKE OF OPTIMIZATION! THESE ARE NOT "DISPLACEMENTS" MEANING YOU CANNOT SHOOT THROUGH THEM (you can still shoot through the fence both ways, meaning players outside the fence have 0 advantage)

@Bug @JSZZ

• Agree Agree x 1
  • Funny Funny x 1
  • Informative Informative x 1

Just now, Bug said:

it is though

anyone with a brain would say otherwise, the creator of the map intended people to get there. do i need to record a video showcasing how to get there?

Just now, ouch! said:

half the map is broken collision it's just a bad map

yeah i guess but the creator literally added a ladder and a secret path to get there

1 minute ago, Bug said:

I know how to get there. It is outside normal boundary 

no it isn't there is a ladder that anyone can use to get there

1 minute ago, nashradical said:

yeah i guess but the creator literally added a ladder and a secret path to get there

no it isn't there is a ladder that anyone can use to get there

he also forgot to add collision to the roof and the back of the plane and the snack bar :^)

It is still outside normal boundaries. You go through untextured areas. I know there is a easy way to get there. Just don't do it.

6 minutes ago, Bug said:

It is still outside normal boundaries. You go through untextured areas. I know there is a easy way to get there. Just don't do it.

what defines the normal boundaries?

7 minutes ago, Dark Knight said:

image.thumb.png.8167b026dcee9eec390e6f2f61f15a90.png

then ❤❤❤❤ ill ❤❤❤❤in release a version of the map with no missing textures there

Map creator intentions are not the same as what we enforce, we clearly detail that being somewhere with invisible textures is classed as exploiting.

Closing..?

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  • Zing Zing x 1

Post is closed for comments.

• Viewing Now   0 members