Nurdism

500HP Rounds are stupid for the Traitors

500HP Rounds   

47 members have voted

1. 1. 500HP Rounds

• are stupid for the Traitors
    • are fineee, it's finnneeee

Feedback Post

Just hit them 10 times in the head, make use of knife, awp, fall damage. Perhaps the point of 500 hp is so you actually plan on how you will kill people and not just shoot.

• Agree Agree x 3
  • Winner Winner x 1

Doing that with 5+ innos watching you is impossible. You will die. On top of that, there is no way to *not delay* when you have a 500hp round. 

• Agree Agree x 3

Depends on circ u mstance, like I said. The difference between delaying to find kills and being able to kill multiple people is how smart you are as a player and how well you adapt your ❤❤❤❤nal. If you see its 500 hp round, equip a credit hoarder. Buy newton pullers or launchers to knock people to their death. Position swap people into traps. Throw a knife on the floor so it kills whoever walks over it, use freeze gun. Use attack forcer to cause confusion and mass rdm chains. You have so many options. It all depends on how you view it. 

• Agree Agree x 1
  • Disagree Disagree x 1
  • Winner Winner x 2

Actually that would be nice like a 2x or 2.5x round timer. Then it would be possible to sneak around and pick off other players in a big group. Also allow some T items to have more stock. 

Basically just hope you're using a gun with vamp/lich. Otherwise you'll probably lose outright the second you shoot. You'll be instantly KOS'd the moment you attempt to kill a player.

• Agree Agree x 1

yo bro can you stand still real quick so i can tap your head with my bbf ? wait it only does 360 damage haha max brutal bbf also only does like 480 max makes sense doe kekekekek

9 hours ago, PhantomVir said:

Just hit them 10 times in the head, make use of knife, awp, fall damage. Perhaps the point of 500 hp is so you actually plan on how you will kill people and not just shoot.

no i dont think ill become brainless t item user 

14 minutes ago, Depresso said:

no i dont think ill become brainless t item user 

guess you don't want to win after all... so what is your stance on the issue? you want to win, but don't want to do whats necessary to win, so you don't actually care about winning, you just want to complain.

• Agree Agree x 1
  • Funny Funny x 1
  • Informative Informative x 1

7 hours ago, Saint said:

guess you don't want to win after all... so what is your stance on the issue? you want to win, but don't want to do whats necessary to win, so you don't actually care about winning, you just want to complain.

ill just use a brutal vamp ak instead of using awp dont feel like being pepega or ending Up as a t staff

• Funny Funny x 2

14 minutes ago, Depresso said:

ill just use a brutal vamp ak instead of using awp dont feel like being pepega or ending Up as a t staff

imagine using me offering my free time as a helper for the community as a bad thing 🤦‍♂️

• Informative Informative x 1