Old Sammy Boy | Mannco.trade

Might be leaving moat.

Feedback Post

Ok, so this is something I have been thinking about ever since the rollback in March. The server has gone downhill since the glitch back then. My favorite gun (comet) turned into a dancer and it didn't even get fixed when they fixed the talents. There is one big factor why I might leave today. My luck is atrocious. It's been over a month since I've dropped something actually good, and it's kind of unfair considering you need good guns to do pretty much anything in moat. Most of the ascendeds I've dropped recently were hot garbage, which is really irritating. I also have nearly 27 days of playtime and not a single planetary drop to show it. Don't expect me to give anything away, I barely have that much in my inventory. The best thing I have is a 72.4% exp lover. The only reason I might stay is if I drop a planetary in the next few days, we'll see.

Edited by Old Sammy Boy | Mannco.trade (see edit history)
  • Agree Agree x 1
  • Funny Funny x 1
  • Pog Pog x 1

Planetary drops are extremely rare and I still haven't gotten one with 50 days of playtime. As for the rollback and glitch I did lose some items including a g o d sg. I just hope I could get these back

Edited by SouljaPods
G o d (see edit history)

2 minutes ago, Soul❤❤❤ods said:

Planetary drops are extremely rare and I still haven't gotten one with 50 days of playtime. As for the rollback and glitch I did lose some items including a g o d sg. I just hope I could get these back

still doesnt help how many crates i've opened (well over 80k) and how many cosmics i've dropped (only about 7)

• Funny Funny x 1

My title is literally "Unluckiest Player on Moat"

I've opened over 4 mil worth of crates in 31 days of play time and haven't gotten a single cosmic, I've probably only gotten about 15 different ascendants from all those crates. I dropped a really really bad T0 deagle te last wipe but now thats gone too. My best gun is an ascendant aug that that only has 1 good talent and bad stats. I hardly every trade and I've never bought a gun from someone (mainly bc I have a crate addiction) and my ic has never gone past 200k. I win about 1 in 20 gambles so gambling is also out of the way of making ic. I just play for the community and sometimes the "adrenaline" from making a "play". I mean sure good weapons r nice to have and there are some sweaty ppl on moat, but just use what u got and make the best of it. That is the way I learned to have the most fun on the server. 

• Agree Agree x 1
  • Funny Funny x 1

I recommend learning how to trade, Relying on drops is not the move. You can have a planetary or two within a month if you start trading up.

or farm the event for literally free planetaries 0_0.

Edited by Ice33 (see edit history)
  • Winner Winner x 3

4 minutes ago, Ice33 said:

I recommend learning how to trade, Relying on drops is not the move. You can have a planetary or two within a month if you start trading up.

or farm the event for literally free planetaries 0_0.

bruh I cant drop anything, don't expect me to even be able to do the event lmaooo

Just now, Old Sammy Boy | Mannco.trade said:

bruh I cant drop anything, don't expect me to even be able to do the event lmaooo

What weapon do you want to do? Ill fit you with a blue, purple, and high end version of it so you can earn it yourself my guy. I gotchu.

Just now, Old Sammy Boy | Mannco.trade said:

I am furthest on the M8A1

Do you need a blue, purple, and valentines high end version? I have all 3 if im not mistaken

Bruh.. just trade up for good guns. Easily 99.99% of my collection is stuff I bought, not dropped.

You can farm up at least 20-30k a day with minimum effort.

Besides, there isnt really special with most planetaries. Most are just shiny garbage. Get you a ❤❤❤y valentine high end, that will carry you until you can find a real ❤❤❤y cosmic, and then you are set.

I dropped 3 planetaries in the last few weeks

from the event that gives free plantaries

• Agree Agree x 1
  • Friendly Friendly x 1
  • Useful Useful x 1

I barely had any good drops either with 30 days of playtime. Stop buying crates and save up to buy guns. That's the best way to actually get good guns.

11 hours ago, Old Sammy Boy | Mannco.trade said:

still doesnt help how many crates i've opened (well over 80k) and how many cosmics i've dropped (only about 7)

i never dropped a cosmic i only dropped it 1 it was from cole when he left and you can get a planetery from the event you'll get there man 

good guns to win on moat ? yea nah it sure helps but maybe just get good at the game lol and for your luck learn to trade you think i got everything from drops ? no exactly get good at the game and dont quit cause ur trash at trading and at being a t 

11 hours ago, Old Sammy Boy | Mannco.trade said:

so you complain about 7 cosmics ? which are most of the time a cheaper and better varient than planetaries clearly you just want the rainbow item thinking its all good