Sali843 Key-Drop.pl

Broken Model (asking for a fix)

Feedback Post

are you sure it isnt just the fact you are using play dead taunt, which causes it to become the base model version or the base model version with the paint/tint you have on it, if you only have a skin on your model, I'm pretty sure it wont show the skin on the model when play dead taunting, if you want this fixed if it even is a glitch, have proof from someone else's perspective of you standing still without any skin on your model

1 hour ago, Sali843 Key-Drop.pl said:

@LoopyJoseph  i asked pepole but they tell me there isnt any skin on it and also on my dead corpse its not visible

skins on corpses never show and since the playdead taunt acts like a body it wont show either 

1 hour ago, Sali843 Key-Drop.pl said:

well i also asked them when i was alive it still didint show

Try putting a tint on your skin. That fixed my issue with people not seeing my skin.

@Dolber  i have already done that it doesnt work lmao

2 hours ago, Depresso said:

skins on corpses never show and since the playdead taunt acts like a body it wont show either 

31 minutes ago, Sali843 Key-Drop.pl said:

@Dolber  i have already done that it doesnt work lmao

Well what Im saying in help of your issue, try applying a tint over the skin. You will have both skin and tint. That normally fixes most issues in regards to skins not showing up models.

13 hours ago, Dolber said:

Well what Im saying in help of your issue, try applying a tint over the skin. You will have both skin and tint. That normally fixes most issues in regards to skins not showing up models.

It doesnt work too they just see the tint without the skin rip

14 hours ago, Dolber said:

okay i now used a different tint and it worked for some reason it didint work with the other ones