PyroTechniks38

Something needs to be changed.

Feedback Post

So you’re saying you don’t want people to be able to legally fire back if they’re being shot at?? 

No, I think what he is saying is that it suggests it's OK to join a gunfight which it's not. It almost suggests you can start killing an innocent the moment they start shooting a traitor. I understand the rule just now how it is written. 

• Agree Agree x 1

6 minutes ago, Prof.Anity said:

No, I think what he is saying is that it suggests it's OK to join a gunfight which it's not. It almost suggests you can start killing an innocent the moment they start shooting a traitor. I understand the rule just now how it is written. 

If you see how the gunfight starts or have had contact with one of the combatants and know that they're innocent then you can join

• Agree Agree x 2

There are specific instances that explain when it is rightful to join a gun fight. If someone isn’t KOSed and you see the fight start/see someone start shooting randomly without context, you are allowed to join that fight.

If you hear a gunfight start and run to it and just jump in, you can’t do that due to you not seeing how the fight began, therefore you wait for it to end and make the victor ID the body, this will determine if you can open fire.

That rule is as broad as it is because TTT has very circumstantial situations and it is always unpredictable. Such as some that have already listed in the comments. If the rule was more "established" and told you EXACTLY what you can and cannot do, people will often find ways of looping around that rule with another rule thus leading to even more confusion. The idea is don't join the gunfight unless you know 100% sure that the person is a Traitor with such evidence like DNA. So removing it would just be anarchy lol. This also protects you in situations like if an Inno is shooting at you, attempting to RDM you. You can then rightfully kill that person and save your own life.

Edited by Dolber (see edit history)

1 hour ago, PyroTechniks38 said:

what im saying is that i get reported and slayed even though i followed that rule ...

That rule isn’t the only one. Just cause you see someone shooting doesn’t mean you know why they are shooting. Unless you see the first shot of the fight fired you cannot join a gunfight. The rule is there for instances where you see them start shooting without provocation or warning.