TrueDarkLord

Swift

Swift %  

55 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the range of the swift talent?

• Max 200
    • Max 60
    • 25-80
    • 50-100
    • 25-60
    • 50-75
    • 20-100
    • 40-100
    • 25-75
    • 25-50
    • 35-70
    • 20-80
    • 35-80
    • 60-120

Feedback Post

Swift is currently 25%-60%. Before the nerf it was max 200%.

Swift makes you reload faster.

The point of this thread is to get opinions from multiple people before it gets changed.

Swift takes up the place where you could have other good talents. (Trigger-finger, Center-mass (Focus),  Feather...)

It needs to be balanced that it is not better than all other talents.

It needs to be a viable talent. Something that people might want, that is not one of the others...

Please take the time to vote above and also leave your thoughts in the comments.

I might also add more to the poll. (The current ones are all of the ideas that I saw.) 

Edited by TrueDarkLord
Added more options (there are now 13) (see edit history)

Even at only 60%, it's still a much faster reload, and at the minimum, it gives a benefit to where you wont be as vulerable to reloads as if not having the talent. It's not OP now but its also not something I see and am like "aww i need to reroll again"

I think I compared it to like sustained for example. Even at the worst sustained, it still offers a benefit that isn't just useless, and the best sustained is by far way better than a measly 15hp. I can't say putting swift over anything above 80% is a good idea, as instantaneous reloads, aka continuous fire is kinda nonsense.

(Also it was never meant to be/stay at 200% sooo)

Edited by Zedigy (see edit history)

I definitely don't think it should go any higher than it is currently, as the max Reload Stat Bar % iirc is 40% (that being on the Smear Cavalier, Monte Carlo,etc) and the average amongst all other weapons being somewhere between 25-35%.

If you want my honest opinion, I think it should be balanced somewhere in the average as mentioned about. Much like how the Accuracy and Stability Talents are around the same range as their counterpart Stat Bars.

Maybe not my exact numbers, but a Reload average range should be determined. Though like I already mentioned, the Smear Cavalier does share the same Max Potential Reload Stat as the Monte Carlo, spite one being Ascended and one being Cosmic. 

Just something to contribute to the conversation I suppose.

• Agree Agree x 1

Swift Is a really great talent. I mean like to those weapons that have big magazines and shoots slow such as sniper rifles, H.U.G.E's and ect. When this amazing talent comes with a weapon that's reloading is not that slow it becomes overpowered. In maybe 1 second the gun is reloaded maybe just a blink of an eye. I just think that they should make it so that Swift can go up to 35% - 70%, When they added the 100% to 200% i just see people with their planataries with reload +30 and their swift talent which is 200% mowing down people. 

• Agree Agree x 1

If you've had the pleasure of reloading LMGs in different games, you know how long it is even with swift 50% it is still achingly slow, the point of swift is to increase reload speed but 50% is too low I'd rather have a bad trig or brutality than 50% swift on a machito reverse it.

5 hours ago, Razgriz(YT) said:

Swift at 172%

This is a perfect example of why it should never go above 100. This is not okay. Meanwhile, the second video of the dual elites with a normal swift % is balanced: its not continuous fire but it greatly helps the smaller mag size on those dual elites.

As I said, it was never even meant to stay at 200%, so why even return it to such.

23 minutes ago, Machination said:

To the People are saying swift above 100% is too strong:

You're forgetting how powerful other T1 talents are.

That said, I don't think 200% is ok, but there's no option inbetween.

I think something like 60-120% should be balanced.