Zap

Hire more DEV’s COLE

How long have you waited for your comp tickets. Let’s all post how long it takes or how fast it takes cole to look at your comp ticket. I’ve been waiting over 2 weeks for $300+ worth of support credits this server owes me from the roll back. Not to mention my 2 million in weapons I still haven’t received but whatever right, cole must be super *ucking busy right. He must me getting 10k comp tickets must be tiring him so much sitting on a chair and fixing what you messed up. He’s literally understaffed asf hired more trial staff that barely know the game and you’re still under staffed because you need more DEVELOPERS. HIRE MORE DEVELOPERS COLE THIS IS NOT HATE THIS IS CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM GET MORE HELPERS IF YOU CAN GET TO OUR COMP TICKETS NOBODY SHOULD BE WAITING A WEEK FOR SOMETHING THE PAID THERE HARD EARN MONEY AND AND DAYS THEY HAVE SPENT TRYING TO GET A GUN FROM OTHERS/CRATES. HOW LONG WILL WE HAVE TO WAIT TO BE COMPED I LITERALLY HAVE EVIDENCE FOR ALL MY COMP TICKETS. Where is my SC. WHEN I PAID FOR MY SUPPORT CREDITS DID I MAKE YOU WAIT 2 WEEKS OR DID THAT MONEY HIT YOUR POCKETS INSTANTLY. 

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  • Funny Funny x 2
  • Optimistic Optimistic x 1

From my knowledge Moat.gg has hired developers in the past and that ended up causing more problems in the long run than it resolved. This is coles work and lively hood surely he has the right to want to protect it? Especially with everything else that is going on right now. 

I agree something needs to be done regarding your SC and items and everything is being done for you and all the other people who have been affected but getting angry, stressing Cole out even more and drawing his attention away from the actual work he is doing will not speed the process up one bit.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  • Funny Funny x 1

1 hour ago, Zap said:

How long have you waited for your comp tickets. Let’s all post how long it takes or how fast it takes cole to look at your comp ticket. I’ve been waiting over 2 weeks for $300+ worth of support credits this server owes me from the roll back. Not to mention my 2 million in weapons I still haven’t received but whatever right, cole must be super *ucking busy right. He must me getting 10k comp tickets must be tiring him so much sitting on a chair and fixing what you messed up. He’s literally understaffed asf hired more trial staff that barely know the game and you’re still under staffed because you need more DEVELOPERS. HIRE MORE DEVELOPERS COLE THIS IS NOT HATE THIS IS CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM GET MORE HELPERS IF YOU CAN GET TO OUR COMP TICKETS NOBODY SHOULD BE WAITING A WEEK FOR SOMETHING THE PAID THERE HARD EARN MONEY AND AND DAYS THEY HAVE SPENT TRYING TO GET A GUN FROM OTHERS/CRATES. HOW LONG WILL WE HAVE TO WAIT TO BE COMPED I LITERALLY HAVE EVIDENCE FOR ALL MY COMP TICKETS. Where is my SC. WHEN I PAID FOR MY SUPPORT CREDITS DID I MAKE YOU WAIT 2 WEEKS OR DID THAT MONEY HIT YOUR POCKETS INSTANTLY. 

If you want more staff become staff, it’s not that hard. 

• Artistic Artistic x 1

Your support ticket is being handled.

Also staff are not "hired." 🤔

• Friendly Friendly x 1

Post is closed for comments.

• Viewing Now   0 members