CR1S1S moat.gg

MVP and personal music play.

Feedback Post

Sorry about the title didn't know what to put as the title.

Anyway this is my idea, the person who gets the most points (Points are already a thing you can see people's points in the scores after a round) in a round will become the MVP but I want to add a new feature where the MVP in the settings can put the song of his choice from the current music pool. So if I went into settings picked a song for example the song Lose It by Oh Wonder and I was the Traitor, Traitors win and I got the most points, the song Lose it would be playing. Maybe at the end round recap it could say The round lasted : 00:00 Sniper Fi moat.gg was the MVP, playing Lose It by Oh Wonder.

Or the alternative Idea is to put a (small) banner at the top saying: MVP-Sniper Fi moat.gg Playing song Lose It by Oh Wonder.

I think this is a fantastic idea (ofc I would say that) it would be a way of honouring the person who won with a nice public display and that it would be a way of crediting the people who actually created the song. If you like a particular song you can put it on and it provides an incentive of being the best, with your song. 

You could also put a limit on a certain song so that people who keep being the MVP actually don't keep spamming the same song. Maybe 3 or 5 max plays of that song per map.

Would absolutely love your opinions.

• Agree Agree x 1
  • Disagree Disagree x 1

150k ic for a music to play of your choice using a mp4 , mp3 and so on for the duration of after round for the t with most kills ive thought about that quite alot and finally actually shares this idea finally something that i wont say no to 

2 hours ago, Depresso said:

150k ic for a music to play of your choice using a mp4 , mp3 and so on for the duration of after round for the t with most kills ive thought about that quite alot and finally actually shares this idea finally something that i wont say no to 

But the reason we need to use the current music pool is that someone could blare out something racist or that goes against moat's rules.

On 6/29/2020 at 2:50 PM, CR1S1S moat.gg said:

But the reason we need to use the current music pool is that someone could blare out something racist or that goes against moat's rules.

its simple same with hc it gets punished  and results in the loss of your lost ic and if no staff are online its of course gonna still happen like hc happens