Bvark

Fix maps that crash's after Round 1

Feedback Post

There are great maps out there some of which crash after round 1 making them un-playable. 

Here are some map that are broke that i know of 

ttt_canyon_tatadu

TTT_rookgaard 

ttt_canvas_r219 or 230 don't remember

ttt_submarine - don't know if it got fixed or not

Thank you for bringing this up. At the moment I am in charge of the map rotation to a degree. We have cleaned up the minecraft server map pool but the normal servers have above 300 maps! Please let me know of every map you guys know of that are broken or cause issue in some form. Even maps that destroy fps such as ttt_tilted towers. Would make it a lot easier to review the pool.

21 hours ago, PhantomVir said:

Thank you for bringing this up. At the moment I am in charge of the map rotation to a degree. We have cleaned up the minecraft server map pool but the normal servers have above 300 maps! Please let me know of every map you guys know of that are broken or cause issue in some form. Even maps that destroy fps such as ttt_tilted towers. Would make it a lot easier to review the pool.

I forgot

ttt_mall 

and ttt_mount_base theres a t trap that s❤❤❤❤s in like 20 explosive barrels that crashes the server

TTT_haunts_b1 and ttt_hauntedmanor I think they are same map 

ttt_dustycrops 

ttt_boreallis has lots of lag and the water is the walls from the previous map. You can't make it to the front to the back with out a blink or it will just take too long 

I think these are all the broken ones