Shaphier

Independence crates

Independence crates  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Are the Independence crates horribly overpriced this year?

• Absolutly!
    • Nah, B the price is worth

if you ask me they are not at all worth buying for anyone this year no matter how much IC you got. unless you get a ❤❤❤ roll you wont make any profit, and more often then not, you wont even get a gun.

• Agree Agree x 3

1 minute ago, Sepaku said:

there is nothing new in them

not worth 28k

another man sees the light! but for real tho. at best you can get a decent ascended. and unless nothing needs to be rerolled you are better off deconing the item. and even then at best getting back half of what you spent for it.

Just now, ducky said:

you say it like there is a single crate worth open ❤❤❤❤❤

imo titans are worth it, and so are 50/50s 50/50s especially now with the fact that one highend can be deconned for more then two crates, and i have made a lot of profit off them. Titans are also the only reason i own the cosmic guns i do, let alone have an inventory.

1 minute ago, Shaphier said:

imo titans are worth it, and so are 50/50s 50/50s especially now with the fact that one highend can be deconned for more then two crates, and i have made a lot of profit off them. Titans are also the only reason i own the cosmic guns i do, let alone have an inventory.

you make bankrupting all my ic on titans sound appealing

Statistically, you would spend less ic on buying a cosmic gun than trying to find one from crates.

• Informative Informative x 1

1 minute ago, Hanvel said:

you make bankrupting all my ic on titans sound appealing

honestly while i think its worth it, i think i should note that while ive had a profit overall on how much ive spent on them. ive never gotten a planetary and only around 3 cosmic drops, many ascendeds tho

I would understand the crates price if they had some weapon like a bootiful weapon in its item pool, but it doesn't, plus the chance of getting a cosmetic worth nothing is too high to spend 28k on

• Agree Agree x 1

2 minutes ago, ducky said:

Statistically, you would spend less ic on buying a cosmic gun than trying to find one from crates.

100% and to new players i even tell them to save up and buy a nice gun instead of opening crates. crates are the fools route

• Agree Agree x 1

i opened 6 independence crates and got 3 cosmetics and 3 weapons that i had better versions of. i love the independence crate 🙂

13 hours ago, Shaphier said:

Titans are 100% not worth it coming from a guy who has spent millions on titans they got stealth nerfed and barely drop ascendeds anymore not worth it.  50/50's however are definitely worth 

8 hours ago, Pray moat.gg said:

Titans are 100% not worth it coming from a guy who has spent millions on titans they got stealth nerfed and barely drop ascendeds anymore not worth it.  50/50's however are definitely worth 

i myself have also spent millions on them. keep in mind its luck based thing, you may not have gotten lucky, others definitely have, that being said as i stated earlier buying crates at all is a pointless endeavor compared to just buying a nice gun.

They're great from drops

but definetly not worth the 28k unless you get extremely lucky and get a really good american