Superzombie991

Adding Personal Dmg To Boss Back

Feedback Post

So A While Ago Moat Had It Where On Boss Rounds It Would Show Your Dmg To The Boss, Then They Took It Away. Idk How People Feel About It Being Taken Away But It Would Be Nice If They Brought It Back. Thanks 馃檪

Edited by Superzombie991 (see edit history)
  • Agree Agree x 2
  • Funny Funny x 1

Dude That's聽 Actually A Good Idea I Say +1

Almost As Good Of An Idea As Typing All Words Starting With Capital Letters

• Pog Pog x 1

3 minutes ago, Superzombie991 said:

Im sorry do you want me to stop?

you don't have to stop but it would certainly help my sanity

My Name Is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 Years Old. My House Is In The聽Northeast Section Of Morioh, Where All The Villas Are, And I Am Not Married. I Work As An Employee For The Kame Yu Department Stores, And I Get Home Every Day By 8 PM At The Latest. I Don't Smoke, But I Occasionally Drink. I'm In Bed By 11 PM, And Make Sure I Get Eight Hours Of Sleep, No Matter What. After Having A聽Glass Of Warm Milk And Doing About Twenty Minutes Of Stretches Before Going To Bed, I Usually Have No Problems Sleeping Until Morning. Just Like A聽Baby, I Wake Up Without Any Fatigue Or Stress In The Morning. I Was Told There Were No Issues At My Last Check-Up. I'm Trying To Explain That I'm A聽Person Who Wishes To Live A聽Very Quiet Life. I Take Care Not To Trouble Myself With Any Enemies, Like Winning And Losing, That Would Cause Me To Lose Sleep At Night. That Is How I Deal With Society, And I Know That Is What Brings Me Happiness. Although, If I Were To Fight I Wouldn't Lose To Anyone.

I Went Through Way Too Much Effort For This

• Winner Winner x 1

5 minutes ago, leadingquill505 said:

My Name Is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 Years Old. My House Is In The聽Northeast Section Of Morioh, Where All The Villas Are, And I Am Not Married. I Work As An Employee For The Kame Yu Department Stores, And I Get Home Every Day By 8 PM At The Latest. I Don't Smoke, But I Occasionally Drink. I'm In Bed By 11 PM, And Make Sure I Get Eight Hours Of Sleep, No Matter What. After Having A聽Glass Of Warm Milk And Doing About Twenty Minutes Of Stretches Before Going To Bed, I Usually Have No Problems Sleeping Until Morning. Just Like A聽Baby, I Wake Up Without Any Fatigue Or Stress In The Morning. I Was Told There Were No Issues At My Last Check-Up. I'm Trying To Explain That I'm A聽Person Who Wishes To Live A聽Very Quiet Life. I Take Care Not To Trouble Myself With Any Enemies, Like Winning And Losing, That Would Cause Me To Lose Sleep At Night. That Is How I Deal With Society, And I Know That Is What Brings Me Happiness. Although, If I Were To Fight I Wouldn't Lose To Anyone.

I Went Through Way Too Much Effort For This

K Now THIS Pains Me

• Agree Agree x 1