PrincessBoredom

New Rule About Christmas flashes.

Feedback Post

My Idea: Recently more and more people has begun using the Christmas Flash, this has concluded in people abusing the Chrsitmas flash throwing it around and flashing random people getting them killed in different ways. i think we should make a rule for this Christmas Flash, like you can't throw it around randomly or there atleast has to be some reason for throwing it, since being allowed as a inno flashing a group of people for no reason is not only trolling but is also helping the T or maybe even getting the T killed with people getting "scared" cuz they can't see anything.

The rule would probably look like this if it would be added: Do not randomly throw around the Christmas Flash without a reason doing so will result in (Maybe like a slay or a warning idk)

Punishment: Since throwing a random flash into a group of people is already considered Trolling i feel like the punishment should be the same as the Trolling Punishment since it goes under it.

Please don't be negative for no reason if you own a flash yourself.

• Agree Agree x 2
  • Disagree Disagree x 8

I think this is stupid, it does no actual harm to players, and them being killed by a traitor is purely coincidental as while flashed (as far as I know) no traitors can tell when your flashed, so most likely you were going to be shot anyway.

• Agree Agree x 1
  • Disagree Disagree x 1

I've tried multiple times where someones thrown a flash at me and then a traitor comming over to kill me or just me falling off the top of dolls sooo the thing where you claim it doesn't harm players yes it does.

Also it's not always just a coincidence cuz the flash also makes a sound and if i turn a corner and hear that sound longer up then i know some of them are flashed. and yes maybe if it is coincidental then the person who threw it just helped a traitor no matter what.

Edited by PrincessBoredom (see edit history)

Just now, PrincessBoredom said:

I've tried multiple times where someones thrown a flash at me and then a traitor comming over to kill me or just me falling off the top of dolls sooo the thing where you claim it doesn't harm players yes it does.

However the person throwing the flash doesn't expect you to be shot by a T while they are flashed, to the person throwing the flash, they are having harmless fun with another player, punishing someone over something that they have no control over is dumb in my opinion, and when someone is maliciously targeting you that can be dealt with separately, I think punishing everyone for something that the minority of players do is stupid

The person who still threw the random flash just got me killed doesn't matter if it's "Harmless fun" the person who got flashed still died because he couldn't see the traitor coming and me throwing a flash into a flok of people is literally just trolling and something annyoing i don't see as "Harmless fun"

10 hours ago, Burning Elmo said:

maybe instead of slay, how about you get kosed

and cause more RDM? LMAO okay dude. It's just a game and ya'll talking like it actually matters. The only reason I see someone using a flash is they're a T, they're dumb/trolling, or they're using it against a t.

12 hours ago, Genji v2 said:

and cause more RDM? LMAO okay dude. It's just a game and ya'll talking like it actually matters. The only reason I see someone using a flash is they're a T, they're dumb/trolling, or they're using it against a t.

I was just trying to contribute to the post, no need to be mad. My idea was for instead for it to be a slay, it would be less serious, so a kos. It is like how you can throw a babynade near people and you will get kosed for it.