SirInsanity

[Moderator][TTT][SirInsanity]

Your Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:99120051

Rank Applying For:

Why do you want to be promoted?:

I have been trial staff for 2 months now and I want to be able to do more with current role that I have originally applied. By being a moderator, I am able to give back to others by helping out others through the forums, in-game, and the discord. During my current time as trial staff, I learned a lot from other fellow staff members and was able to give it back by helping out the newer trial staff. Even though I have made mistakes, I made sure to learn from them and to try my best in avoiding them in the future.

What could you further contribute towards if you were promoted?:

I can further contribute by responding to player complaints on the forums, on the discord, and in-game when the other moderator+ are asleep or away. I can also assist newer staff members in handling their duties when they need it or when they need further clarification on rulings and situations.

Do you fully understand your duties if you are promoted?:

Yes

How often will you be able to fulfill your duties if promoted?:

Although my playing time right now is reduced to around 1-2 hours a day because of school and stuff, I can fulfill my duties through the forums and the discord on a daily basis.

• Agree Agree x 4
  • Winner Winner x 1