Blabliblu

New talents and more.

Feedback Post

Here are some ideas I've had for a while now. Feel free to let me know your opinion in the comments.

***DISCLAIMER*** Some of my ideas might not be possible to do but I still want to put it out there.

New T2 talent Corruption - Damaging ennemies has a chance to corrupt your opponent's weapon. If your weapon is corrupted, talents won't work  for a short amount of time. 

E.G -> Damaging ennemies has 7.5-20% chance of corrupting their weapon.

New T3 Talent:  Elemental - Taking damage has a chance to activate one of the following: Eruption - Attackers have a chance to burst into flames for X amount of time. 

Earthquake - % on hit to damage and "shaken" the ennemy, Reducing their movement speed by X %

Blizzard - % on hit to reduce  aiming speed by X% and making them slide uncontrollably on any surface.

Shock - small % on hit to shock the ennemy, paralyzing them for X amount of time. (while paralyzed, players will still be able to shoot or rotate their body)

Black hole -  for a small period of time, all players within a decent sized radius will be pulled towards you OR pushed away from you

T3 or T2 Talent:  Thorns - Your attackers will also take damage.

E.G -> 30-55% on hit to deal 5-20% of the damaged received.

New T1 Talent  Killing Machine - Each kill will increase the damage AND/OR the RPM of the weapon.

E>G -> Rightful kills will increase the damage  AND/OR RPM by 1-3% stacking up to 5 times.

Now let's talk about Power-ups.

Health bloom is hated by most players, here is some suggestions of power-ups that could replace HB.

- Divinity - All elemental talents no longer affects you. (Ascended Cosmic)

- Swat - Starts each round with armor.  High-end )

- Forest's gift - Healing effects are slighty increased ( Superior /  High-end)

That is it for now... hope you guys liked the ideas. Thank you for reading.

Edited by Blabliblu (see edit history)
  • Agree Agree x 7
  • Disagree Disagree x 1

The elemental talent would be a little op in my opinion, especially the shock one, as it makes you not able to get out of a situation. Also I think the swat  powerup should never be added, because a whole lobby of people with armor would confuse people and it would make gameplay harder. Fighting a detective with a bad gun is hard enough, but an entire server? And the thorns talent, if you get shot with an awp or get knifed the enemy would instantly die. It just wouldn't work out. The other ideas are pretty good though.

Edited by Babu Frik (see edit history)
  • Agree Agree x 1

I agree with Babu, the Swat powerup would just be annoying and unfair to the people who access to it, plus would elimate the need for Ts to buy armor, thus throwing out classic strats. 

The elemental ideas are cool but with a radius effect it seems like it would either 1. Hurt or kill innos, thus causing false rdms or 2. Could be used to find Ts unfairly. 

4 minutes ago, DocStrix said:

I agree with Babu, the Swat powerup would just be annoying and unfair to the people who access to it, plus would elimate the need for Ts to buy armor, thus throwing out classic strats. 

The elemental ideas are cool but with a radius effect it seems like it would either 1. Hurt or kill innos, thus causing false rdms or 2. Could be used to find Ts unfairly. 

You're right about the elemental. I'll have to change it a bit

About the SWAT Power-up, I'd prefer that over people wiht 124-125hp everywhere.

Talents:

Corruption - actually seems like a good talent and I would like to see it added

Elemental - Way too detailed and has too many split effects

Thorns - Seems a little too OP

Killing Machine - The idea of mixing damage with RPM is pretty good considering it lowers the chance you get a very high RPM but the damage part of it would be virtually useless

Power-ups:

Divinity - A power-up that defends specifically against one talent isn't a good idea

Swat - This basically is an equivalent to healthbloom but it just defeats the purpose of the ability of buying armour since its meant to be specific to D/Ts, not a good idea

Forests gifts - Depending on the increase it may be a good idea but it depends  on by how much

24 minutes ago, leadingquill505 said:

Talents:

Corruption - actually seems like a good talent and I would like to see it added

Elemental - Way too detailed and has too many split effects

Thorns - Seems a little too OP

Killing Machine - The idea of mixing damage with RPM is pretty good considering it lowers the chance you get a very high RPM but the damage part of it would be virtually useless

Power-ups:

Divinity - A power-up that defends specifically against one talent isn't a good idea

Swat - This basically is an equivalent to healthbloom but it just defeats the purpose of the ability of buying armour since its meant to be specific to D/Ts, not a good idea

Forests gifts - Depending on the increase it may be a good idea but it depends  on by how much

About the Killing machine talent. I'm pretty sure it would be useful to get a 10ish% increase on many guns that needs a little bit more dmg to 3/4 tap.

About Divinity, I don't see why it wouldn't be a good idea. We already have flame ❤❤❤❤❤❤ant that reduces fire/explo dmg

Maybe change it to something like  - Receive less damage from elemental talents. 

Edited by Blabliblu (see edit history)

Corruption: been suggested a million times, I think the only reason it hasn't been added is because it might not be possible. I personally like the idea.

Elemental: eruption and earthquake sound like inferno and frost. as for blizzard and shock, talents that make you unable to fight back are not fun to play against. on top of all that, the talent sounds WAY too complex and would make the ui window for guns HUGE

Thorns: One taps someone because of your good aim -> what how did i take damage? basically sounds like boston basher but punishes you for hitting your shots. -1

Killing Machine: while it is a good idea in theory, it would be completely useless on a bunch of guns like the rifle and shotguns that already do so much damage at base and wouldn't gain much from a tiny rpm buff.

Divinity: immunity to t3 powerups doesn't sound like it would do too much. on top of this, all powerups have ranges, so would be 25-75% resistance or something to that effect, because then 25% resistance is just awful and never worth to have, let alone how bad 75% would be

Swat: 30% damage reduction effectively gives you 142 hp. This is 17 more than the HIGHEST possible health bloom. also what kind of stat range would this have if it was added (which it should not be)

Forest's Gift: how much of an increase would it be? I feel like it would either be too little to be worth using, or too much where it makes vamp incredibly powerful and can make you a bullet sponge

4 hours ago, Blabliblu said:

About the Killing machine talent. I'm pretty sure it would be useful to get a 10ish% increase on many guns that needs a little bit more dmg to 3/4 tap.

About Divinity, I don't see why it wouldn't be a good idea. We already have flame ❤❤❤❤❤❤ant that reduces fire/explo dmg

Maybe change it to something like  - Receive less damage from elemental talents. 

Flame ❤❤❤❤❤❤ant reduces damage taken by ALL explosives which includes, T-traps, props, The explosive talent, throwables and T-weapons. Divinity is specific to the effects of one talent you suggested, meaning the talent being turned down would instantly invalidate it.