Noel_22 uwu

new powerup

Feedback Post

Title:last stand

Description: as you stand and fight, you realise your health is going down, now is your chance fight with all your might

what will it do: you will recive a 1-15% chance to do 10-30% more dmg when below 10-30 health, 

rarity: ascendant

Edited by Noel_22 uwu (see edit history)
  • Disagree Disagree x 4

so desperate times but does less damage, requires you to be lower, and doesn't even always proc

AND it's an ascended?

no thanks

side note: even if the values were raised, it would still be a bad idea. Powerups are not supposed to net you more damage but rather passive effects such as movement speed or damage resistance. On top of this, they are designed to ALWAYS be active, not just when you get to a certain time/hp range

• Agree Agree x 2
  • Winner Winner x 1
  • Optimistic Optimistic x 1

3 hours ago, s8nPlz said:

so desperate times but does less damage, requires you to be lower, and doesn't even always proc

AND it's an ascended?

no thanks

side note: even if the values were raised, it would still be a bad idea. Powerups are not supposed to net you more damage but rather passive effects such as movement speed or damage resistance. On top of this, they are designed to ALWAYS be active, not just when you get to a certain time/hp range

I literally said it was a bad desperate time in-game earlier, i wish i was logged in though so I could make a response 😞