-GK- King Joe

Flash Grenades need rules imposed

Feedback Post

I started this with the idea of why flashes were even necessary - Then thought it would be unfair to all of the players that have them for it to be removed. There should be rules imposed for this- being randomly flashed by an innocent and in that small flash period, a traitor comes around a corner and kills the multiple people flashed without them being able to see where the shooting it coming from and can't even perform a basic KOS callout isn't fun. It should be considered trolling/griefing or maybe even a traitorous act worthy of a KOS'ing because in my time of playing, it's generally innocents throwing them to troll and it allows the traitors a chance to kill.

• Agree Agree x 4
  • Funny Funny x 1

Well mCdolans, you acknowledged there is a problem with the current system of thinking regarding them and that alone proves that I'm not the only one to believe they need some form of rule regarding them.

The problem is it is often hard to tell who threw the flash grenades, and this will probably lead to RDM, especially if people are blinded when they shoot back. I just think adding a rule like that will cause so many problems. If anything, the flash grenades should be removed.

• Funny Funny x 1

I do agree with this, but honestly I feel like it would be a hassle to actually get it through to people that it would be kos, there will always be those people who wont follow the newly imposed rule.  There would be a lot more people trying to get away with griefing / trolling I would feel like. 

In all seriousness, if throwing flashbis kos then so is throwing smoke and maybe even throwing confusionade. If the fact of them doing something that could help a T kill you, then all grenades would apply under that technically.

I could see however see a rule stating that if you throw a flash into people for no reason would be trolling. 

• Funny Funny x 1