Zarreks | Youtube.com/Zarreks

Add a power-up that allows you to carry two primaries

Feedback Post

Title says it all. A power-up that would allow you to carry a second primary would be pretty nice. It would be like overkill from the call of duty games. It wouldn't be t o o unbalanced as the sweats wouldn't be able to carry a health bloom along with two primaries.

There could also be a variable that nerfs your draw speed while switching weapons, so it would still be desirable to have a traditional secondary in a close gunfight where you run out of ammo.

Edited by Zarreks | Youtube.com/Zarreks (see edit history)
  • Disagree Disagree x 8
  • Funny Funny x 1

Pretty much every primary has a corresponding secondary. Rifle/Deagle, shotgun/flak etc in terms of dps, use style. Im confused as to why you would even need to have two primarys.

5 hours ago, Void Gaming said:

So... just a powerup that gives you a dual weapon? Just get dual SSgs or Dual Glocks, dumbass. (Dual glocks were the new primary in the Valentine's event) Also, I haven't been on the server lately, were they removed? Again: Haven't been on since the Valentines event.

I think what he means is the ability to have a primary in your primary slot and a primary also in your secondary slot

I don't think this is a great idea, The idea of having something like a TMP or AK47 In slot 1 and a Sniper rifle,shotgun or even another rifle/smg in another slot is ridiculously overpowered

Thanks for trying to come up with a new idea though, updates are always cool.

So... just a powerup that gives you a dual weapon? Just get dual SSgs or Dual Glocks, dumbass. (Dual glocks were the new primary in the Valentine's event) Also, I haven't been on the server lately, were they removed? Again: Haven't been on since the Valentines event.