Mad Cuz Bad

i button not working, all inventory gone

Everything was working fine up until a couple hours ago.  There doesn't seem to be anyone else with this issue at this time as far as I know.  Strongly doubt it's my client since I've made zero changes... but I'm thinking about reinstalling gmod and moat textures.  But I really think it's server side since this has happened before to everyone, but strange it's only me this time.  Anyone have any ideas for a fix?

I do know gmod servers are fragile and things break easily...

understandable.  have a nice day.

Did some further digging, using key_listboundkeys, my i key is bound to "cl_decline_first_notification".  I asked on  a moat server and they said i is bound to nothing.  

On a competitor's very similar server, my i key opens inventory right up.  I asked in this server, they said i is bound to "qbind".

very confusing, didn't help at all (-.-)

your files are more than likely corrupted for the moat servers best to remove all data related to moat and reinstall the texture packs and what not from the work shop then let the server do the rest

1 hour ago, Stabidy said:

your files are more than likely corrupted for the moat servers best to remove all data related to moat and reinstall the texture packs and what not from the work shop then let the server do the rest

I just did this, and reset all binds to default.  Didn't fix it, I knew it wasn't on my end because I changed literally nothing.  This is outta my hands bruthers.