cole

Moat Gaming Terror City! - Official Plans & Information (Veteran Servers)

The hitman sounds so cool.  I am so ready for this.  Great work guys!

Serial Killer sounds insane...

Will jester death end the round immediately or will it let the round play out but give them the credit after?

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

This is super fucken cool but i feel like the level threshold is really low

• Agree Agree x 6
  • Disagree Disagree x 2
  • Informative Informative x 1

I knew something like this would happen. Basically I had suggested a Serial Killer role indirectly on the Discord chat, wondering if adding new roles was even possible in TTT or not. Being a Town of Salem fan, I definitely like these ideas and I would like to see this new gamemode launch as soon as possible.

2 minutes ago, large depressed ♥♥♥♥ said:

This is super fucken cool but i feel like the level threshold is really low

Any higher and the servers won't have enough players to fulfill the role list.

0.5% of our player base is level 20 or above. (Not even 1%)

• Informative Informative x 1

1 minute ago, Moat said:

Any higher and the servers won't have enough players to fulfill the role list.

0.5% of our player base is level 20 or above. (Not even 1%)

Fair nuff

This is really dope, it gives a new sort of edge to regular ttt which gets boring with only three roles, I highly suggest you should make two vet servers one with different level caps! I hope to see this really soon and a addition to the moat gaming severs!

• Agree Agree x 2

4 minutes ago, BatmanTheFakeHacker said:

This is cool but I have a few questions about rules such as the survivor can he kill on sight when he gets hp cause then he knows he is the last inno alive.

Yes, of course. But he must be careful that he doesn't kill the jester, or else the jester wins.

• Informative Informative x 2

2 minutes ago, Chris said:

So basically like town of salem with guns?

As stated at the top of the post, Terror City is Town of Salem inspired TTT. (It's not exact same however)

Sounds super fun and a fresh breath into the game mode.

I know there arnt many players above lvl 20 but it still feels low to me, especially as you can get to lvl 20 in less than a week if you really try for it. I guess we'll see on release.

This is an amazing collaboration of TTT and Town of Salem! I cannot wait for this to be released. I do have a couple questions though. 

#1: You state that the veteran dies if he kills the serial killer, but he can only kill traitors and the serial killer. Why is that?

#2: Is there only going to be one veteran server? If so what is the player limit? Because if the player cap is maxed at 24 or 32 like the others servers, it is going to be hard to be able to join that one server as most players are going to want to try this new adaptation.

Thanks!

-Frank Senpai

• Disagree Disagree x 1

1 minute ago, Moat said:

As stated at the top of the post, Terror City is Town of Salem inspired TTT. (It's not exact same however)

Oh cool didnt know that, are there going to be normal bounties and stuff like that or are you going to add new bounties?

Post is closed for comments.

• Viewing Now   0 members