PoeticJustice

How to Traitor

13 posts in this topic

In the video, there is only one thing which I do wrong, and that's not warn my traitor buddies that I placed mine turtles. So let me go over a few concepts with traitor that are less popular with people.

1. When I used the swapper in the video, you may have noticed the guy watching didn't try and shoot me. The reason for this is because in a swap, either the other person or myself could have been the traitor, meaning shooting me was potentially shooting an innocent. It was purely suspicion if I was a traitor at that point, but, highly suspicious. If you ever get killed for this, be sure to report it. If you can get kills or get other players killed without being kosable, then clearly this is going to be a highly tactical choice. Obviously not wearing a disguiser did me a lot of good when swapping.

2. One of the primary things to being a traitor is being aware of the location of other players. There is no better way than getting a radar and pretending there is a point of interest on the map, such as a glitch at a location or some hidden map feature that doesn't exist. I demonstrate this in this video, which people actually try to peek out at see for themselves, allowing me to take them out. By placing mine turtles inside the cave on the map, I was capable of limiting movement from other players, which was the primary purpose as I didn't want any surprises. To further my chances of living, my location I chose before I started killing was also in part decided with limiting the mobility of other players in mind while staying stealthy. The best stealth is knowing the limitations over someone elses mobility, even if they have good vision. Moving from the start is important, as well as wasting no time in taking action, as sometimes you can never tell what's around the corner.

3.When you absolutely have to engage in close quarters combat, be sure to have a buddy next to you or near you. Sure, some players may go through the entire map with no problems killing everybody by themselves, but, other players try to utilize the tools they are given instead because it's what gives the final edge over everybody else in terms of being a traitor. That being said, you can see my buddy didn't help me despite nobody else watching and we had the advantage at the moment. Because my partner hesitated, I lost my fight and later on, he lost the round because we were down a traitor that wasn't afraid to kill other players. Don't be this guy.

• Useful Useful x 1

5 minutes ago, PoeticJustice said:

great ramblings of sweet nothingness whispered into the ears of everyone

Well, that's great. But, uh. Who seriously puts this much strategy and time into TTT? Like, seriously. Me? Hell, I bumrush other players with my MSBS, don't give them time to react. That's pretty much what I do. Don't give players time to react. And, uh. It works. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. So, uh.. I guess.. congrats, on over complicating TTT?

Also, real talk, you don't really need to warn your T-buddies about mine turtles. Yes, they do blow up, but not in the same aspect as C4's. Although, yes, it is nice to know if your T-buddy is placing them down.. You really don't have to.

I explain it in paragraph 3. Even innocents can use weapons like that, but, what do you do when you need to get the edge around plays of a similar or greater skill level?

Edited by PoeticJustice
Clarification (see edit history)

2 minutes ago, PoeticJustice said:

I explain it in paragraph 3. Even innocents can use weapons like that, but, what do you do when you need to get the edge around plays of a similar or greater skill level?

Easy.

• Flibbertigibbet Flibbertigibbet x 1

5 minutes ago, Erion said:

Easy.

You're the kind of person that'd die instantly if there are more than 2 competent people on the server

• Agree Agree x 1
  • Funny Funny x 1
  • Flibbertigibbet Flibbertigibbet x 1

1 minute ago, Zedigy said:

You're the kind of person that'd die instantly if there are more than 2 competent people on the server

It's worked more often than you think. I've gotten 5+ kills within the first 20 seconds because of tactics like that.

16 minutes ago, Erion said:

It's worked more often than you think. I've gotten 5+ kills within the first 20 seconds because of tactics like that.

Ive done the same thing, but it doesn't matter how many kills you get before you die, if the last traitors dont pick up where you left off you will lose. That also happens more than you think.

30 minutes ago, PoeticJustice said:

I explain it in paragraph 3.

I hate when your t buddies just watch as you lose a fight, and THEN kill the person.
Happens so much and its super annoying.

• Agree Agree x 2

No offense, but you used the peace keeper which is a crutch cannon and you used a few free kill T Weapons. Nothing special here.

• Zing Zing x 1

No offense but you probably should be a bit more sneaky with Turtle Mine placement. Sure, in the open, it might do more damage, but people with eyes may shoot them if not placed more sneakily. Try putting them on low ceilings.

edit: whoops that's 3 months old. Turns out I don't have eyes.

please let me delete posts

Edited by Caketaco moat.gg
whoops (see edit history)

How to win:

1. Equip health bloom

2. use beastmode

3. ???

4. congratulation you killed everyone