XxKiwiliciousxX

Beat a maze win a gun!

93 posts in this topic

So I'll be running a event on my Minecraft server. Basically I've built a rather large maze that I'm still working on as of this moment. The more of the maze I finish the better the rewards I will give out to the winners. Here is how the maze progress will work...

Current: I've built a decently sized patch on the 1st floor. The first to finish the partly done maze will get a meme gun from me of their choosing...

When I've built the 1st floor completely: I'll give away this MP5 to the first person to beat the 1st floor https://imgur.com/a/NZ5mcKH

When all 3 floors are done: I will give a ascended for each floor done. IF you beat all 3 floors the next time I get lucky and unbox a cosmic or planetary you can call dibs on it lol...

Minecraft server ip: kiwiblockz.net

Note: The connection kinda blows. So just refresh until it loads up the server...

2018-12-20_23.37.02.png

• Agree x 1
  • Funny x 1
  • Friendly x 2
  • Artistic x 2
  • Pog x 2

11 hours ago, XxKiwiliciousxX said:

Minecraft server ip: kiwiblockz.net

Note: The connection kinda blows. So just refresh until it loads up the server...

Update: So tbh I feel pretty bad about having you all wait for so long for the maze so I made a solution: I built some mini games you all can play to win meme guns until the maze is done! So far there are 2 mini games the anvil arena and a single mode one in the quiver if you can call it that...

So the anvil arena looks a little like the first image. Basically you have to dodge anvils for as long as you can make it to 10min and you'll get whats called a MemeCoin. The MemeCoin is what will tell me rather or not you did a mini game challenge. You'll know you have one when when the number next to your player list name is more then zero like the second photo

Let me know on discord rather or not you have a MemeCoin and I shall hand you a meme gun from my inv asap!

The second mini game (I am still building at the time of this post) basically you have a bow and 1 arrow and you shoot and kill the bats floating around if you hit the bat and kill it you gain a arrow you miss you die and it's game over pretty simple...

MemeCoin requirements for the 2 mini games so far:

10 min without dying in anvil arena = 1 MemeCoin

kill 50 bats without missing = 1 MemeCoin

So let me know what you all think of this!

giphy.gif

MemeCoin.png

• Funny Funny x 1
  • Winner Winner x 1

The archery mini game is done! And I lowered the score down to 20 mainly because I did not want to code 200 command blocks so the score could be kept track of that high 80 command blocks was hard enough!

Just now, XxKiwiliciousxX said:

The archery mini game is done! And I lowered the score down to 20 mainly because I did not want to code 200 command blocks so the score could be kept track of that high 80 command blocks was hard enough!

So in total I used over 100 command blocks to make a minigame where you have to hit your target or lose I feel like I have a habbit of over complicating tasks...