How to enter: Comment ur favorite color 

winner drawn when I want

Edited by Samuel
  • Friendly Friendly x 3
  • Artistic Artistic x 1
  • Pog Pog x 1

if you ask me, I have 3 fave colors.

Red, Black and Blue.

Red - A color of passion. This color attracts the most attention and is associated with strong emotions such as love and anger. Red is the color used universally to signify danger, courage, strength, and power.

Black - The color of mystery. Black is actually the lack of color. It covers, hides and implies that there is a barrier. A strong and powerful color, black is formal and sophisticated, sexy and secretive. It is the color of things that are scary and evil. Black conveys pessimism and a lack of hope.

Blue - The color of trust. Blue, the shade of the sea and the sky, is thought to induce calm and convey tranquility, serenity and peace. The popular color instills confidence and inspires feelings of trust, loyalty, integrity and responsibility.

Edited by Himeko Murata

Red is my favorite but Jesus that’s a fan favorite so, white? Black? Dark blue?thats kindve the order it goes in, red-white-black-dark blue

2 minutes ago, Bush Gremlin said:

Red is my favorite but Jesus that’s a fan favorite so, white? Black? Dark blue?thats kindve the order it goes in, red-white-black-dark blue

all the colors of the rainbow

My fav verys, but white is pretty cool.  You can allways paint over it and change it.

@Seeder33 I love ur fucking mindset 

you're always so wholesome 

if this giveaway wasn't random i would give it to you for being such a good vibe

• Pog Pog x 1