symptomS

VIP Giveaway

35 posts in this topic

From now till June 14th, I will be giving away a VIP token every other Friday. I have been apart of the community for a long time and want to give back to the homies that are just starting and don't have the money for VIP. The dates that the VIP will be given out are May 17th, May 31st, and June 14th. If you if win the giveaway and can't be on that day no worries, I will wait for you to get on to gift you your VIP token. Down below will be the requirements to join the giveaway, if you are VIP already you will be automatically disqualified from the giveaway so please don't post to win if you have VIP or a higher roll already! 

Post these things below

1.  Your in game name 
  2.  Your steam ID
  3. Your Discord name and number

Requirements for giveaway

1. Must be level 10+.
  2. Have at least 1 day of playtime
  3. May NOT be VIP or higher rank already.

If you dont not meet the requirements as of right now you still have plenty of time to get them, there is 9 days till the first roll and then many more days after.

These requirements are set in place to ensure the winner has put some time into the server and will hopefully continue to play if they are the winner. I wish you all the best of luck and hopefully some of you will come out as VIP's! 

Edited by symptomS
  • Agree Agree x 3
  • Winner Winner x 4
  • Friendly Friendly x 7
  • Pog Pog x 1

Rogers

STEAM_0:1:501482509

Rogers#3299

I love this community so far. The amount of unique individuals and different types of personalities amazes me. I won't be going anywhere any time soon, so why not try to win myself VIP? 😄

• Friendly Friendly x 1

🎉 Not entering (obviously) but just wanted to say thanks for doing this giveaway @symptomS and good luck to everyone who enters 😉 🎉

• Agree Agree x 1
  • Friendly Friendly x 1

I heard a rumor that if this gets to three pages by the first role that symptomS will do 2 VIP tokens on each day instead of 1. POGGERS

Gl peeps! 

mfw half the posts are from VIP peeps

Edited by fire.
  • Agree Agree x 2
  • Friendly Friendly x 1

IGN: Unlucky moat.gg

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:244987215
Discord: Unlucky#9602

Thank you for the giveaway

Edited by Unlucky
  • Friendly Friendly x 1

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR FIRST WINNER

@MobKiller28!

Reminder:

There is still two more chances to win VIP so do not count yourself out! You dont not have to enter again as your name will just be added to the wheel.

Edited by symptomS

On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 1:32 AM, symptomS said:

From now till June 14th, I will be giving away a VIP token every other Friday. I have been apart of the community for a long time and want to give back to the homies that are just starting and don't have the money for VIP. The dates that the VIP will be given out are May 17th, May 31st, and June 14th. If you if win the giveaway and can't be on that day no worries, I will wait for you to get on to gift you your VIP token. Down below will be the requirements to join the giveaway, if you are VIP already you will be automatically disqualified from the giveaway so please don't post to win if you have VIP or a higher roll already! 

Post these things below

1.  Your in game name 
  2.  Your steam ID
  3. Your Discord name and number

Requirements for giveaway

1. Must be level 10+.
  2. Have at least 1 day of playtime
  3. May NOT be VIP or higher rank already.

If you dont not meet the requirements as of right now you still have plenty of time to get them, there is 9 days till the first roll and then many more days after.

These requirements are set in place to ensure the winner has put some time into the server and will hopefully continue to play if they are the winner. I wish you all the best of luck and hopefully some of you will come out as VIP's! 

Ingame name Cookies...… Discord Batman#5255...…..Steam https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198250893888/