Anero

$50 x2 Steam card Summer giveaway!

37 posts in this topic

sorry guys, i realized im banned from this community

Edited by Anero
  • Informative Informative x 1
  • Friendly Friendly x 3
  • Pog Pog x 1

I would probably buy a cluster of games, most likely for vr cause i got that at the begining of the year and would like to play more games on my vr .  Either that or i would buy me and my friend insurgency sandstorm so we can play it together. I have heard a lot about that game or i would buy ark for my friend so we can play that together. I'm mainly just going to buy more multiplayer games. JOEtherowboat

Edited by JOETHEROWBOAT

I would buy borderlands 3 when it releases in steam. Cause borderlands is awesome. I only have one problem. My laptop probably can’t run it. Who cares. I’ll just buy a new laptop.

TheMiningAlex#9482

With the money, I would buy Borderlands 3 for sure, maybe Cyberpunk 2077. I could also just give it to my GF who is looking to buy some games as well. Anyways, I would definitely buy Borderlands 3. I also am interested dint he new game Hell Let Loose. THX

• Funny Funny x 1

Borderlands 3, as I have been a long time supporter of every borderlands game. It's one of, if not my favorite game series that I have played. I love the characters, the lore, the guns, almost everything that the games have to offer. It's really easy to get invested in to the game, and I have poured countless hours in to all of the games. If not that, I would probably get Cyberpunk 2077 so I can play it with my friends and family, as I have been looking for a good game like that to play for a while.
A cheaper game that I would also enjoy getting is Battalion 1944, as I don't really play any FPS games like it and I have been itching to get one for a while but haven't gotten around to it.  I would also like to get Trover Saves the Universe, but I don't currently own a VR headset (even though you don't need one to play it, I would like to have one as I feel it would make the experience much more enjoyable)

Thanks for the giveaway,  CrustyTheMoist#3763

Edited by CrustyTheMoist

If I ever win the prize, I would buy Monster Hunter World. It's been one of my target to buy the moment it came out of Steam, I tried playing it on PS4 and it was so good that I wanted to own one. And if ever there's a sale of it and I get to buy it an there's a bit left, then I would buy whatever game I could buy with the remaining wallet. And I might buy some a DLC of some games that I own if possible.

Lazy Link#7713

With the gift card I would most likely buy Cyberpunk 2077 or Borderlands 3, they seem to be the only 2 good games coming out so I would only spend my money there. Thank you for doing this for the community and good luck to all who entered😘

I Guess So#7429

I think I would buy Stellaris or HOI4. I love RTS games and these two I need to add to my collection. Any leftover money would go towards buying Halo wars (the original) for pc. I have it for Xbox, but no one plays that. 

Stormgiant232#3748

With this money I would get a couple games. Of course i would wait for that sweet sweet steam summer sale but i would get Rust because I've always wanted that game. I would also get some kind of RPG like from the Fallout or Elderscrolls series because those series are pretty good. Risk of Rain 2 also looks really good so I might pick that up. That's pretty much it but I would like to say thank you for giving to the community and my discord is 

Jake.Has.Cake

not sure what i would buy i have a few games on my wishlist that have been on there for quite some time. I might pick up a few of those if i win otherwise ill have to check the store. perhaps ill find something decent for sale. im always open to suggestions i play all kinds of games

Thatguyuknow 🌶#9876 

Edited by Thatguyuknow
  • Disagree Disagree x 1

I would like to buy arma 3, golf with friends, or human fall flat, they are my 3 fvourite games and I rlly want those

Gabriel CH#4432

With the 50$ Steam Card, I'd try to buy myself Insurgency Sandstorm, and possibly Stellaris to play with my friend(s) so I have something to play with them. Most of the time, I don't play with my friend(s) that often, as we don't have that much games in common to play. If I got to buy Stellaris and Insergency Sandstorm, however, I'd get to play with them as they're interested in these games and play them often. I'd like to experience what they experience and see why they enjoy the game that much.

Discord- IHaveNoNameToMake#3697

Edited by NoNameIsTrashWithouAMic
Forgot to explain the reason I'd want a 50$ Steam Card as required in the post.

I'd most likely buy Sekiro: Shadows die twice. I'm a fan of the souls like games they're super fun. If I got anymore money left I'd probably buy some indie games that can pass the time. Thank you so much for this giveaway!

tyler#7848

I would buy a bunch of the games I've been really wanting to play, i've been trying to save up for some of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games & Metro last light and probably some indie games. Getting money is kinda hard because i cant get a job yet and my family doesn't feel like spending money on games is a good transaction, so i've been stuck at a stalemate of games for about the better part of a year. If i do end up wining i will be very grateful, if not well beggars cant be choosers, anyways thanks

Jaceper#8678 

I would buy My Friend Pedro, Stardew Valley, and use the rest on my friends upcoming birthday. I have been eyeballing these games for a while, because schooling has been getting in the way and I have had to use my money on more practical things. Having this money could clear up some of the stress I receive on a daily basis, as most of my games are super fast paced currently and being allowed to take my time would really help in the long run. If I do win (which I'm not expecting) I would be incredibly thankful for the money and time you spent into this community, and I would like to say that you deserve more notoriety.

Minecraft Cat#3505

Thanks for the generous giveaway! I would use the prize money to buy coop games to play with my night crew of 4 people. We have been looking at Raft and Killing Floor 2 so I'd most likely would pick one of the two to buy for everyone. If not, then I'd be more than happy to try out monster Hunter world for myself and be more than content with that, as I've been playing dauntless which is basically a budgeted free to play game that runs a similar genre. I haven't checked the new games releases in E3 so maybe one of those will change my mind. Either way I look forward to the possibility of playing these games 😁.

Once again thanks for the giveaway ❤️

Sorcs#4010

Edited by Sorcs

The first thing I'd do, is I'd buy myself the Krieg DLC for BL2, because that's the only DLC I really want for any of my games. What I would probably do is either save up the money on my account for other neat offers and discounts, or buy my girlfriend some games, or my friends some games, or even do a giveaway myself. I honestly have no real reason to buy myself more games than what I already have. If I can get games for my friends, that would make me exceptionally happy.

Thank you very much for this opportunity!

Erion#0001

Im going to spend most of it on R6s. I might buy a 20$ game idk. Gotta get them renown boosters. Maybe buy next seasons pass. Or I might just spend it on random games for me and my friends to play together. I'll make an actual decision if I get it lmao. Dr. Death#3491

donate it when cosmic stat mutators are back in the rotation

seeder33 #3072

I would probably use it to buy borderlands 3 when it releases, I only recently got into the borderlands games and can't wait to play more. Red Dead Redemption 2 would be the other game that might contend, but I've heard it wasn't very good so I would wait and see how borderlands 3 is on it's launch. If I got impatient I would probably just spend it on Stellaris or Civilization VI  DLC since I don't own it all yet, and they go on sale frequently. I suppose I'm a little near minded about games but I at least like to pretend it's all with a good taste. 

Thanks for the giveaway

Johninvictus#4886

i would probably save it for borderlands aswell cuz that game looks sick asf bro! and maybe even wait as far as MW

appreciate that you are doing this!

Fear#5751

Buy lots of dlc for games that i play and give some people that i know in irl some games too. Probably buy some memes games or buy skins for games that i play.

Edited by Captain Karhoonch

I'd get Stardew Valley because I need a nice game to take a break from GMOD and other high-action fps games. I'm a couple years late but better late than never. 

I'd then save up and  get Borderlands 3 THE SECOND IT COMES OUT.

Guess I'll leave my discord here

imCrazyCold#6810

Edited by imCrazyCold