Cryomania

Massive Giveaway~!

97 posts in this topic

I'm semi-retiring from Moat. (And all before I reached level 100. So close. :/) As I'm sure some of you know, Moat's been on the decline. However, you all might not know the exact reasoning as to why. This link will bring you to the conclusion that lots of other people have met, and it will at least give you all the information as to why many people (such as myself and my Oberstschonheit) are leaving: https://web.archive.org/web/20190702144841/https://flankilledmoat.tumblr.com/

Now, though, on to the giveaway!

How to win! -- For this first one, tell me what your favorite aspect of the TTT community that Moat had set up. I'll be, most likely, choosing around 5 people for this one. All you have to do is comment your answer to the question above and I'll get back with you, most likely via Discord to give you your prize. If you don't wine now, that's okay! I'll be having many, many raffles, so your chances of winning are great if you keep tuned on every raffle until you win!

Before I go, I want to give on last thank you to every person I've played with. You all were a real joy (most of the time), and it's been an amazing experience to play with you all... for the most part! I just wanna say you guys are beautifully brilliant and brilliantly beautiful, so make some use of yourselves as I know only you all can!

Happy Summer, gamers.

Yours,
Cryo, the Angelic Mender.

Edited by Cryomania
Change of plans! I've bought a load of Independence crates and I'm giving those away, so I'll be making one big giveaway instead of multiple other ones! :3
  • Friendly Friendly x 8
  • Pog Pog x 1

It was great to know and play with you Cryo. I'll always remember you 🙂 

I like the diverseness of the community and all the different backgrounds players come from.

Good luck to everyone in the Giveaway!

MisterWhy#5975

5 minutes ago, MisterWhy said:

It was great to know and play with you Cryo. I'll always remember you 🙂 

I like the diverseness of the community and all the different backgrounds players come from.

Good luck to everyone in the Giveaway!

MisterWhy#5975

As do I, Mr. Why, as do I. I wish you nothing but the best~

• Friendly Friendly x 2

Darth Scrub#8315

But I like you 😞You cannot leave 

My favorite part is probably the inventory system. I've never played TTT with one before. I know they didn't invent it but I fully believe they perfected it.

Cryo dude obviously we talked about this on steam chat but id like to reiterate on the general positive vibe I've always gotten from u. My first game I played with you I think I was picking on you for being a furry (lmao) and most people would've just blocked me but you kept being nice and chill. Eventually we friended each other and ur the only "furry" I know that I genuinely enjoy talking to. Which that being said I will miss you very much.

ANSWER TO GIVEAWAY

GUCC#3961

I really enjoy the welcoming aspect that this server has put up as a vibe. I act toxic a lot (mostly as a joke) but people still seem to wanna friend me. That is what I find cool.

I just like the casual nature of the whole thing, Ill start remembering names and voices just by playing offhanded for a week or two,  and others will start recognizing me as well.

My favorite thing about the community has been the memes and jokes I've seen, made, and shared with people who live hundreds of miles from me. 

I never really saw you around, but it's sad to see somebody else go because of all of this. I understand a lot of people seem upset about it all, but in the end I don't play the game because of him, I do it because of the cool people I get to hang out with. 2nd most discord posts yeet yeet

Good luck wherever else you go, and if you still plan to game check out from the depths, Erik and I both approve of the game

Johninvictus#4886

This is sad to hear. I'm sorry I baited you with that health station earlier ( dirty meta gamer! ) ☹️

I still do really like the inventory system and weapons.

spaghetticonfetti#8304

Edited by pewpew
adding the actual question n stuf

1 minute ago, pewpew said:

This is sad to hear. I'm sorry I baited you with that health station earlier ( dirty meta gamer! ) ☹️

It wasn't metagaming. Somebody pigeon bombed me. ;~; 💙

sin#6231

My favorite thing has to be the highs and the lows of grinding for items/ic and haggling trades and working your way up in the market to get the weapons you want.

My favorite part is the guns.
It's so nice to have a good gun that people don't like when you use. It's satisfying to just run through people.
I guess that can also be contributed to the inventory system, it's simple but effective. Without the whole inventory aspect of the server, it would basically just be vanilla.
I recently got back in to trading, and while slow, its definitely very fun to buy and sell items, and meet new people and talk to some people you never would have talked to otherwise.

It's hard to pick a favorite out of the three, but those three things are what keep me coming back to the server.

CrustyTheMoist#3763

welll, i liked how it wasnt pay to win, and that al lyou had to do to get goood stuff was to play the game.

i dont wanna see you go thoughh cryo :(.

Just now, Stevenfinite said:

welll, i liked how it wasnt pay to win, and that al lyou had to do to get goood stuff was to play the game.

i dont wanna see you go thoughh cryo :(.

I'll be on from time to time, perhaps, Moat's best squeaker~ ;3

• Funny Funny x 1

Just now, Cryomania said:

I'll be on from time to time, perhaps, Moat's best squeaker~ ;3

AFDFSGSGJLKSFJSLDFJLSDFJSLDKFJSD:F HE CALLED ME BEST SQUEAKER AHHAEDFKFAHDKFHAHAHAA